◇Chapter four◇

Third POV

The ill looking teens that were ordered to kill the demon slayers, were now tying rope to each one of them and then themselves.

"We have to tie their wrists, right? ," the girl wearing a bow asked.

"Yeah, and don't forget what he warned us about." The girl with braids reminded tightening the rope on the Hashira's wrist.

"Take in a deep, slow breath. Then start counting upwards" The male wearing red spoke looking at the rope around his wrist. He then closed his eyes.

As each Slayer slept the deeper they drifted into their dreams.

___________________________________________

Nezuko's POV

And then she suddenly bursts into tears. We were pretty surprised" Hanako spoke.

"What an odd duck!" Takeo said, laughing.

"Well, maybe you're just exhausted," my mother said. I look at her with a smile.

"Don't worry about me. I'll be fine." I, assured. She walked closer to me placing her hands on my face.

"You don't have a fever, do you, dear. Don't push yourself. Just rest for the day." She says.

"Really, i'm all right." I, reassure.

"Are you sure?" She asks again.

"Hey! Come back here with that!" I hear Hanako yell. I watch as Shigeru runs behind me with a towel and crapping it over my head.

"Just what do you think you're doing?" Hanako asks.

"Come on! Stop that right now!" Hanako yells, now frustrated.

"I guess, I was having a bad dream or something earlier." I replied, softly.

___________________________________________

Third POV

Back on the top of the train car, lower moon 1 stood there as the wind crushed passed him.

"Hush, my child. Sleep well, my child. Sleep soundly. Forget to breathe. Should a demon appear, sleep. Even inside its stomach, sleep. That's delightful. You must be having such wonderful dreams." He says giggling to himself.

"Fall deeper, and deeper still, into your dream." He spoke. "Continue to slumber." He said grinning. "And you shall never be roused again." He ends.

___________________________________________

If you don't want to see Zenitsu or Inosukes dream go ahead and skip ahead a bit and continue on.

Zenitsu's dream is first, listen I'm going to make it the same. Don't think I forgot about Rengoku's dream, I'm doing his as well.

___________________________________________

Here. Let me show you! These peaches are delicious! And with all the white clovers in bloom, I can make you a ring of flowers. I'm pretty good at it. You'll see. Come on Nezuko-chan" Zenitsu says, holding hands with Nezuko, while running in a clearing with peach trees lined in a row.

"Yeah! Make a lot, okay? I'd love that!" Nezuko responds. Zenitsu blushes, before jumping in the air, from excitement.

"We have to cross a river, but don't worry. It's shallow." Zenitsu informs.

"River?" Nezuko then comes to a halt. "But I can't swim at all. Zenitsu, what should I do?" She asks. Zenitsu blushes again a freaks out a bit.

"It's fine! I'll just carry you on my back and jump over it! Not even your toes will get wet," Zenitsu responds, kneeling over for her to get on. Once nezuko is on his back, Zenitsu increases his speed jumping from rock to rock.