☆Chapter three☆

Nezuko's POV

"Tanjiro!" I yelled worriedly, watching Tanjiro stare at the bleeding Hashira with hate. Tanjiro then grabs his haori tearing it and walks up to the Hashira, this makes his grin grow wider.

He laughs, raising his sword to strike, but stops as he stares at the demon wrapping the torn piece of clothing on his wound. I sigh, just realizing I was holding my breath.

"What just happened?" The master asks.

"The demon boy tore off a piece of his clothes tending to Shinazugawa's wound, despite being stabbed three times by him and flaunting his bloody arm in front of him. He restrained himself and did not bite" the girl to the Masters right informed.

"So now, it's been proven that Tanjiro won't attack humans," the master says.

"What do you think you're doing, Tomioka?" The serpent Hashira asks with anger.

"Nezuko…" the Master calls out, I turn towards the Master. "Nevertheless, some may still view Tanjiro unfavorably. You must prove it to them starting now. At that, you and Tanjiro can fight as Demon Slayers. That you can be useful" he finishes.

I flinch backing up and bowing 'what's this feeling? It's like I'm floating. His voice….. Is it because of his voice that I'm feeling light In the head?' I thought.

"Go out and defeat a Twelve Kizuki. Do that and you'll be accepted by all. And your words will carry more weight. I sit up looking at the Master.

"I….Tanjiro and I will defeat Muzak Kibutsuji! Tanjiro and I will do it for sure! Strike with the blade that will break the chain of dispair!" I say with pride.

"As you're not ready for that yet, Nezuko, let's start by defeating a Twelve Kizuki, all right?" He says with a closed eye smile.

"H-hai!" I say turning red from embarrassment.

"It goes without saying that the Hashira of the Demon Slayer Corps have phenomenal skills. After training themselves to death, they have defined it, and they've defeated members of the Twelve Kizuki." He ends.

"A good attitude to have!" The man with flame-like hair spoke.

"That is why the Hashira receive respect and are welcomed by others. So, Nezuko, mind your manners when you speak." The Master finishes.

"H-hai!" I responded.

"One more thing. Sanemi, Odanai, don't torment the younger ones too much" he pleads.

"As you wish, Master" the masked man replies. The scared man then kneeled down.

"As you wish" he responds shortly.

"Nezuko, we have concluded our business with you, you may step back" he says.

"In that case, please allow Kamado to stay at my mansion" I hear the butterfly haori girl say. "All right, then! Take them away please!" She says, clapping her hands.

"Pardon me for cutting in front of you!" A man wearing the same thing the other person I met was wearing, ran towards me, quickly bowing to the Master and the Hashiras, before grabbing me and hoisting me onto his back and running away.

He then started running somewhere while carrying me on his back, as a lady was running right behind with Tanjiro's box on her back.

___________________________________________

Okay, my ass is getting lazy and I'm not even that far into the book, also I burned my fucking body trying to make spaghetti….. Don't laugh at me, you know what nvm…. Anyways I'm gonna make it to where Nezuko already met Zenitsu and inosuke in the butterfly Mansion, so Nezuko is in a room where there are curtains covering the windows for Tanjiro