❀Chapter two❀

Nezuko's POV

I slowly started regaining consciousness due to someone yelling quite loudly. I open my eyes to see 6 unique strong looking people staring at me. "You're in the presence of the Hashiras".

"Bummer. I heard she was a Demon slayer with a demon in town. So I was looking forward to seeing someone flamboyant, but that's one drag-looking kid, huh?" the man with white hair spoke with disappointment

I then hear a proud voice. I look towards the man with yellow hair and red highlights, "And we're here for this girl's trial! I see! " He speaks loudly. I look at each person taking in their appearance, before speaking.

"Wh-who are these peo-" I was cut off to the person who woke me up, push my head into the gravel.

"Don't open your mouth just yet, you moron! Just who do you think is standing before you?!" They yell, angry. "You're in the presence of the Hashiras!" They tell me. I look at the people in front of me.

'Hashira? What is the "Hashira"? What's he talking about? And who are these people' I thought to myself. 'Where even am I!?' I panic.

"This is the Demon slayer Headquarters and you're here about to be put on trial…..Nezuko Kamado-kun" the lady with a purple hair clip and butterfly hair, spoke.

"Before we start the trial, why don't you explain the crime you've comm-" before she could finish, the man with blond hair and red highlights interrupted.

"There's not need for a trial" he says loudly. "Protecting a demon is a clear violation of the code! We're within our rights to deal with him on our own! We're going to behead him along with the demon!" He finishes.

Flame Hashira: Kyojiro Rengoku

"In that case, I'll be glad to decapitate him with style, I'll show you the most flamboyant blood spray you'll ever see. I'm talking, max flamboyance!" The man with white hair and a marking on his eye said with a pose.

Sound Hashira: Uzui Tengen

I turn to see a girl with pink to green hair and green eyes with her hand to her mouth looking at me quietly.

Love Hashira: Missouri Kanroji

"Ah, what a pitiful sight this girl is. The poor soul, I pity her for having been born at all" the giant blind man speaks.

Stone Hashira: Stone Hashira

My eyes averted towards the young boy, who looked about my age. He had black hair with real ends, he just gazed at the sky.

Mist Hashira: Muichiro Tokito

'Tanjiro, where's Tanjiro? Tanjiro! ' I thought frantically looking around.

"Hey, you…the Hashira are speaking to you. What are you looking at? These are the nine highest-ranking swordsmen in the Demon Slayer Corps" The masked guy asks, mad at the fact I was ignoring the people speaking to me.

"Hashira…" I say quietly.

"Let's put her out of her misery".

"Right!"

"Let's do it. Flamboyantly." Three Hashiras spoke, ignoring their threats. I continued looking around.

"Oi!" The masked guy yelled.

"Tanjiro!" I repeat. The fact that I couldn't see his box anywhere gave me mad anxiety. The way the Hashira's were talking about me and tanjiro told me they didn't decapitate him yet. "Tanjiro, Tanjiro where are you?" I call out, looking around scanning to find Tanjiro.