New Little Member

It was Halloween. My birthday. Slendy asked me to come to his office for a minute. I walk to hus office. "Hey Slendy, you needed me?" "Yes, Cheyenne I need you to portect something that is very dare to this family. She is new but she is you half sister. Her dad is Mr.Creepypasta, same has you." I look shocked. I have a new sister to care for. "How old is she?" "She is baby." Wow a baby....what does mean I have to baby sit her. Dammit, why me. "Today is her and you birthday." So she has the same brithday as me. "Okay what is her power?" "She as a very strong connect with wolf/dogs. Like you but you have a connect with cats/big cats." Wow my dad must have been a busy guy if he is having all these kids. "Anyone else?" I ask. He shaked hus head. "She is the last one we found that isn't died. You and her are the last daughters of Mr.Creepypasta." Oh my god, that last one. I looked down at the floor. I remembered I couldn't find Smile dog anywhere. "Um...Slendy have you seen Smile. Last time I seen him he was in the living room with Jeff and Jane than something got his attention. And he ran down the hall." Slendy looked scared. He disappeared before I could ask anymore qurstions. I walked out and seen Smile walk out of Slendy's room and walked to the living room. I looked at him. He went back to Slendy's room for a while. I knew he must be with my little sister. Jeff looked for Smile and waked to Slendy's door and walked in. Oh shit this is going to end bad. I was in the kicten when I heard Jeff screaming. I looked around the corner and Smile had ahold of Jeff's arm, ripping in apart. I ran to them and pulled apart. Smile yelled at me and I took Jeff to the basement. I locked the door and went to check on my sis. When I opened the door, Smile started growling at me. "Smile relax that is my little sis." "oh" "yea" I whispered not trying to walk her up. "what is her name?" "Amy Lee." "That is a beautiful name." Smile said while cuddling back up to Amy. Now I dont have to watch her for very long. I walked out ran to find Masky. He was still in the kicten eating cheesecake. I ran up to a took a bit out of Masky's cheesecake. "Hey this is mine back off." He said. You pounted and was about to walk off. When Masky grabbed you and pulled into his lap. "I didn't say I couldn't share it." He whispered into my ear. We feed each other cheesecake till Hoddie came in. "Masky I thought that was our think." Hoddie said pounting. "It was now it mine and Cheyenne's too." Hoodie looked confused. "You mean Sliver Melody?" I looked at Hoodie and got up from Masky's lap. "Yes Hoodie." I sighed and walked upstairs. I heard Amy crying. Shit.... I ran to Slendy's room to find. Smile covering his ear. He yelled. "Make her stop!" I pick her up and rocked her in my arms. She calmed down and went back to sleep. Smile dog uncovered his ear and started growling at the door. It was Masky,Hoodie,Eyeless Jake,Laughing Jack,Jane,Ben and Sally. "Silver Melody where did you get her? She is so cute." Sally asked has she ran over to me. "What is her name.?" "Her name is Amy Lee and she is my sister." They looked shocked. Shit they weren't suppose to know. "Guy forget yall ever seen her please." They nofded and walked out. I put Amy down on the couch in Slendy's room. Smile jumped back up and snuggled up to Amy. Awwww so cute. Well at lets I don't have to watch all the time.