[42] Smallfry Pirates (1)

Start from the beginning

Hashirama poured half a bottle down his throat.

"I too, rarely drink. But I think both of us will agree that today's a special occasion. Come on, celebrate with me."

With a trail of booze trailing down one corner of his lips, Hashirama raised one bottle for an offering.

Robin sighed and nodded at last.

"Alright. Once isn't going to be a problem, I guess."

She hopped off her seat and was just about to touch her bottle with his when Hashirama pulled his bottle back.

"Huh, wait,"

Hashirama looked back to find Vivi glaring at his head; her mouth still wrapped by a thin scrap of wood.

"We are forgetting the other member of our crew."

As of this moment, they were far enough from Alabasta that the land was not visible at all.

Hashirama supposed that was a good enough distance.

"In that case, let me free you."

With a concentrated mental command, instead of using a hand seal like usual, Hashirama watched the cuffs come off her hands. The scarp of wood also fell from her face, and the first she did with her free mouth was to curse.

"Fuck you-!"

She kicked the ground and tried to reach him. Unfortunately, she had underestimated the wavering of the sea currents. Due to sitting for so long, her legs were weak as well.

So she lost her balance and planted to her face.

"Keogh!"

With a groan, Vivi got up and jumped on Hashirama.

Hashirama gently put down the bottle in his hand and spread his arms with a smile.

"Oh my, you're so excited for a hug- ak!"

Vivi's punch hit him on the nose.

She jumped on top of him, pushed him down on his back, and was just about to plummet punches on his face.

"I am not going to stop her by the way."

Robin said from the side, sitting a safe distance away.

"What the hell, you're a voyeur? I didn't expect that."

Hashirama, with his bleeding lips healing in real time, joked. Robin's lips twitched while his hands wrapped around Vivi's waist.

"You shouldn't watch young people engage in actions like this, aunty. Why don't you go to your room?"

"You're a menace to this society."

Robin sighed and looked at Vivi.

"Please beat him up, for my sake too."

"On it!"

Vivi's punch came crashing down on Hashirama's face.

However, at the last moment, his neck twirled to the side to dodge it.

Vivi's knuckles hit the tough wood of the deck as she winched.

As she was sitting on top of him, Hashirama smirked and said.

"It's hard, right? Wanna know a secret? I can make it harder."

"S-shut up!"

Vivi once again tried to punch, this time with her other hand. But this time too, Hashirama dodged easily.

"Hey, I can only allow one hit. Can you stop moving so much? It's actually poking you right now."

"Y-you disgusting bastard!"