Joint Training Pt. 1

Izuku, Tomoko, Jirou, and Nezu were in the underground training area Nezu had made for the Brotherhood. Izuku and Tomoko were overseeing Jirou's training while Nezu was in a control booth to move around training dummies. She wasn't the best but with the months worth of training she'd been through had made her an impressive fighter.

Tomoko: "When do you think we could give her blades?"

Izuku: "Soon. But she still needs to refine her movements first."

She nodded but then posed a question.

Tomoko: "How come I was barely trained for a month before you gave me my blades?"

Izuku: "Because you already had your hero training and your experience in the forest meant your skills in navigating areas just needed to be brought to city standards. You also took to the combat training a lot easier than Jirou is."

She reached over and grasped his hand.

Tomoko: "Can you promise me something Izuku?"

He turned to her and grabbed her other hand.

Izuku: "What is it?"

Tomoko: "I know this Assassin's Brotherhood is important but it's very dangerous. I know that's what we both signed up for considering we're both public heros now, but I want you yo promise that you'll try your hardest to come back to us, to me."

Izuku placed his forehead on hers.

Izuku: "I promise Tomoko."

The door then opened and Aizawa walked inside. Izuku and Tomoko separated as he walked over.

Izuku: "Brotherhood or school?"

Aizawa: "School."

Izuku: "What's going on Mr. Aizawa?"

Aizawa: "Us and 1-B are going to have a joint training session. Get Jirou and come to Ground Gamma in your hero suits."

Izuku nodded and Aizawa left. Izuku walked over to the balcony he was on before and signaled Nezu to end the training session, the he called down to Jirou.

Izuku: *Yelling* "Jirou! We got hero class!"

She gave him a thumbs up and walked towards the exit.

Tomoko: "This could be a good test for her. The joint training thing."

Izuku: "Yeah, hopefully she'll be ready."

He then heard a stifled laugh come from Tomoko, he looked at her and saw she was trying not to.

Izuku: "What's so funny?"

His confusion made her burst out laughing and it took a minute for her to calm down.

Tomoko: "Oh I'm sorry Izu. It's just that you ge so serious sometimes and that look doesn't look right on your face!"

Izuku: "Well someone as cute as you doesn't look like she'd be a killer but here we are."

She giggled and kissed his cheek.

Tomoko: "Now c'mon, you have a training session to get to."

Izuku smiled and nodded, following her to the dorms through the underground tunnels.

---

Izuku and the rest of the hero students were standing on the main platform just outside Ground Gamma, their teachers in front of them. Aizawa and Vlad had just finished explaining they would be fighting in teams of four.

Vlad: "Any questions?"

Monoma raised his hand.

Vlad: "Yes?"

Monoma: "Why is Miss. Ragdoll here? She's quirkless so shouldn't she be in an observation room instead?"

Before Vlad could answer, Izuku spoke up.

Izuku: "Quirk or not she is a very powerful fighter. All her quirk did was let her find people and help train so everything else she did was all her own skill."

Monoma: "What are you implying 1-A scum!?"

Izuku: "That Tom- Shiretoko could beat you in a fight. She's trained with me to take down villains who use their quirks with just our hand-to-hand skills and our weapons."

Monoma marched over and somehow dodged the neck chop Kendo threw at him for once. He picked Izuku up by his suit's collar.

Monoma: "Say that again."

Izuku stayed silent as he used his legs to kick Monoma back. Before the blond boy could do anything a blade whizzed by his head. When he looked up he saw Izuku pointing his arm at him.

Izuku: "She's on parr with me, if you were a villain, you'd be dead."

A small snort from Bakugo was heard as Monoma ran back to his class. Izuku walked over to the blade and pulled it from the ground before inspecting it and reloading it back into his Phantom Blade. He then turned back to the two teachers.

Izuku: "Sorry about that, please continue."

As the two teachers then began answering more questions, Izuku used his Eagle Vision once more to find something he didn't expect. Both Monoma and Rin were red. They suddenly locked eyes with Izuku who mouthed something that made their blood run cold.

Izuku: (Templars)

Tomoko and Aizawa caught this as well and started paying more attention to the two. This training session would be quite fun for the Assassins.