Work Studies

It was early the next morning, Izuku was just getting up. As he was waking he recalled how Hado had freaked out when she discovered his identity and chuckled at the memory. He suddenly realized he felt heavier than usual, as if something was on top of him. When he looked down he saw the familiar green hair of his girlfriend. She started to stirr and wake up due to his movement when he laughed.

Tomoko: "Mmmm. Izuku 5 more minutes."

The boy then started to lightly shake her while telling her he had to get ready and he was eventually able to get her up. As she sat up on the edge of the bed, he asked her a question.

Izuku: "Tomoko, why'd you come in here last night?"

Tomoko grew a saddened expression on her face and sighed before explaining.

Tomoko: "I had a nightmare about the camp. I was alone when I was attacked and I guess it was a lot more traumatic than I thought. I just couldn't be alone after I woke up."

She was then wrapped into a hug and she heard Izuku talking to her.

Izuku: "I'll always be here for you Tomo. Don't forget that."

Tomoko: "Thank you Izu, I won't."

He gave her a quick peck on the cheek and got up to get ready.

Tomoko: "Wait it's the weekend, where do you need to go?"

Izuku: "I have to visit Ryukyu to confirm the Work Study. Wanna come with?"

Tomoko quickly got up and went to her room to get ready.

Time Skip 2 Hours

The green haired couple were walking into the agency of the number 10 hero. Izuku told the receptionist why they were there and she let them up. Once they reached the top floor, Izuku knocked and Ryukyu said they could come in.

The office of the dragoon hero wasn't anything special really. It just looked like an average pro hero office, some merch on shelves and some personal items like photos, but one thing did set it apart from other offices, and that was the mural of a golden dragon that took up a whole wall of her office.

When they entered they saw Hado in the room as well, and when both Ryukyu and Hado turned around, curious looks came across their faces.

Ryukyu: "Welcome Midoriya, Shiretoko. Asui was just here an hour ago to have me stamp her paper, I assume that's what you're here for Midoriya?"

Izuku answered as he and Tomoko sat on the chairs Ryukyu had.

Izuku: "Yes it is Ms. Ryukyu. And I hope you don't mind Shiretoko being here with me."

Ryukyu: "Not at all, in fact I had hoped to see her soon so we could talk." *To Tomoko* "If that's alright of course."

Tomoko: "It's fine, I've wanted to meet you for a while anyway."

Ryukyu smiled and nodded.

Ryukyu: "Good. Now Midoriya, the paper if you will please."

Izuku nodded, pulled the paper out of his bag, and placed it onto the hero's desk.

Ryukyu: "Now, before I stamp your paper, I want you to tell me what you could do for this agency."

Izuku thought for a few seconds before answering, by talking about an incident that happened between him and Ryukyu while he was patrolling as The Assassin.

Izuku: "Well let's see. I specialize in close quarters combat, ambushes, and other stealth oriented operations. You're dragon form holds most of your combat abilities, yes you have some of it's strength while human, but that just means you have to hold back, and Hado doesn't do close range at all. So if someone like me was with you when you couldn't apprehend The Assassin in that specifically 5 story abandoned building just a mile outside of Musutafu, you would've stood a much better chance of getting him."

Ryukyu looked at the boy in shock, then she glanced at Hado and Tomoko, who both were obviously having a hard time not laughing. She then looked back at Izuku.

Ryukyu: "How?"

To answer her question he held up his left arm, flexed, and activated the hidden blade he had on.

Izuku: "That answer your question?"

Was revealing his identity to everyone he came across a good idea? No, not in the slightest. Was Izuku having too much fun telling people? Yes. Was he taking advantage of the fact he's a UA student and practically untouchable as long as All Might was dating his mom? Absolutely.

Ryukyu simply nodded as Izuku retracted the blade. She then stamped the paper and handed it back to Izuku, who put it back in his bag. She then asked the only question she had.

Ryukyu: "Why didn't you go to hero school in the first place?"

Izuku: "My quirk, Eagle Vision, isn't anywhere near combat oriented, so I couldn't pass any entrance exams, they all needed you to destroy something, which I couldn't do. So what's the next best thing? Vigilantism, that's what."

Ryukyu chuckled and they all chatted until Ryukyu and Hado had to go on patrol. Izuku was to start his Work Study the next week. On their way back Tomoko fell asleep on the train, so Izuku carried her to her room and put her under her covers. He didn't notice her start to tremble as he got up, but before he could walk away he felt a tug on his sleeve. When he turned around, Tomoko was looking at him, and looked as if she was on the verge of crying. Izuku realized she must've had another nightmare as he was putting her down.

Tomoko: *Shakily* "P-please stay. I don't w-want to be alone."

Izuku quickly hugged her. He let go to let her move so he could get in bed too. When he laid down he felt her arms go around his neck, so he pulled he closer, and she snuggled into him more. They both fell asleep happy that night.