Rocky Return

They woke up the next morning, and got dressed. Izuku and Tomoko both woke up at the same time, which just so happened to be before the WWP did. The Pussycats came down an hour after them to find Tomoko laying on the couch watching TV and Izuku nowhere to be found.

Mandalay walked over to the couch to talk to the green haired woman.

Mandalay: "Soooo. Where's Mr. Best Friend Shiretoko?"

Tomoko: "Oh he's just taking a shower right now, the hike was pretty long and he didn't get to when we got here."

Mandalay and the rest of the Pussycats nodded and went on with their days, except for Tiger. He was still suspicious of the pair's fearful looks the day before and decided to investigate Izuku's belongings, did he know it was wrong, yes, but he wasn't about to let him leave if he was too dangerous. He opened the door to the room the teenager slept in and found his zip up sweat shirt draped over a chair. He quickly grabbed it and left so he could investigate it in his room.

Tomoko was worried to say the least. Before Izuku went into the shower he told her that he used Eagle Vision on her teammates to see if he could trust them. He said that both Mandalay and Pixie-Bob were green, but Tiger was blue so they'd have to keep an eye on him. Which she now couldn't do without acting weird so she just hoped that he wouldn't do anything, a hope which was immediately crushed when Izuku was thrown down the stairs by a very angry looking Tiger.

A Few Minutes Ago

Izuku was stepping out of the shower when he heard a knock, he used Eagle Vision to look and see that the tall, and bulky figure of Tiger was still blue behind the door.

Tiger: "We need to talk once you're out of the shower Midoriya."

Izuku: "Okay Tiger, I'm almost done just let me dry off and get dressed."

The green haired boy knew this wouldn't be just a talk, by the way Tiger said it, he was in for a fight. He got dressed and when he opened the door, Tiger's lengthened arm grabbed him and dragged him down the hall where Tiger was, holding his sweat shirt, which contained the only weapon he brought.

Izuku: 'Shit'

He was then thrown downstairs and landed next to the couch which contained a confused, and concerned Tomoko.

Tomoko: "What the hell's going on!?"

Tiger: "He's a villain! Shiretoko get away from him!"

She looked at the sweat shirt in his hand and understood what happened, he found the hidden blade and ambushed Izuku. She looked down at Izuku to find he way looking around, presumably to find a weapon to use. Just then Pixie-Bob and Mandalay rushed in after hearing the commotion.

Tiger: "Good, you two are here. He's a villain, the sleeve of his sweat shirt contains a blade, much like the reports of The Assassin."

Once he said that, the Red and Blue colored members looked at Tomoko and Izuku, to find them not defending themselves. Just then, the teenage vigilante took off towards the kitchen, and Tomoko rushed to Tiger. The surprise of her advance allowed her to take the sweat shirt and run towards the kitchen, where Izuku was emerging after finding what appeared to be the biggest knife he could. She threw the weaponized clothing to him as Tiger caught her leg.

Tomoko: "Run, go! I'll catch up in a bit!"

Izuku, ignoring her commands, ran towards Tiger, faster than anyone thought he could, activated the hidden blade, and stabbed it into his shoulder, which caused him to let his friend go. Izuku then retracted the blade, grabbed Tomoko, and jumped through a nearby window since the main exit was blocked by the other two Pussycats who were, for some reason, still green.

After hours of hiking and avoiding the capture attempts of the Pussycats, they made it to the train station, and went back to Izuku's apartment. Where they both collapsed on to the couch and fell asleep after turning on the TV.