The Big Three

It had been a week since the Provsional Licensing Exam, Class 1-A was sitting in their classroom waiting for Aizawa. He appeared shortly and began by mentioning the Work Studies and calling in The Big Three. Tamaki Amajiki was too shy to say anything and Nejire Hado began asking everyone questions, she eventually made it over to Izuku.

Hado: "Hey hey hey. Aren't you the new guy? If you are that means you weren't here for the USJ or anything. How'd you loose your fingers? What's your quirk? What does it do?"

Aizawa: "Shut her up already Togata."

Togata: "Sorry about her Eraserhead."

The man now known as Mirio Togata, dragged Hado back to the front of the classroom as he then introduced himself and challenged everyone to fight him in gym Gamma. The class got up to go change into PE uniforms.

When they got there they noticed Togata standing in the middle with Aizawa and the other members of The Big Three off to the side. Uraraka went to kick him in the head, with pink lightning flashing around her to signify her strength quirk was on, but she passed right through he then laughed and proceeded to fall through the floor. Izuku used his Eagle Vision to watch him through the ground.

Izuku: "Kirishima! Move or harden NOW!"

The red haired boy hardened his whole body just before Togata came out of the ground to punch him in the stomach. The naked man jumped backwards in slight surprise as he dropped back down. This little song and dance went on until Togata decided to go after Izuku, who by now had recognized his gut punch strategy. The elder student flew out of the ground, and extended his arm to punch Izuku, but it was caught. Before he could react an explosion filled punch launched him across the gym. He spoke as he got up from the hit.

Togata: "I see now. You're the one responsible for them reacting, so as long as I take you out, I can win this, piece of cake. Sorry about this Midoriya."

He fell through the floor, popped up next to Midoriya, faked an eye poke to distract the boy, tripped him, and punched him into the ground, taking him out of the fight. When he finished with Izuku, he yelled.

Togata: "POOOWWWWWEEEERR!!!"

The rest of the class didn't stand a chance against their upperclassman without Izuku's aid.

Once everyone had gotten up and went back to the dorms, Aizawa spoke up.

Aizawa: "Alright, now that you've all gotten a taste of how much Work Studies can help you, I'm sure at least some of you would like to participate. Asui, Midoriya, Hado would like to talk to you two. Kirishima, Amajiki requested to introduce you to Fat Gum. Tokoyami, Hawks wants you to Work Study with him."

Asui grabbed Midoriya, who was about to lay on the couch next to Tomoko, who then plucked his fingers off of the back of they couch, and walked out of the building with the boy wrapped in her tongueto go to the 3rd years' dorms to talk to Hado. When they go there they were told where her room was. She pulled them inside as soon as they knocked. She sat them on her bed as she pulled up a chair.

Hado: "Hi Hi. I'm so glad you two came!"

Izuku: "What did you want us for?"

Hado: "To ask if you guys wanted to Work Study with Ryukyu of course!"

Izuku and Asui looked at each other and nodded.

Asui: "We'd be honored to do our Work Studies with the number 10 hero. -kero-"

Hado looked excited when they accepted, but her happiness was quickly replaced by her usual overwhelming curiosity.

Hado: "Midoriya you never answered my question. How'd you loose your fingers? Please please please answer!"

Izuku sighed, he had figured his identity would've spread like wild fire, but he still prepared to explain in case it didn't.

Izuku: "It's because of some hero gear of mine I created myself. It's a blade that can extend and retract, I call it a hidden blade. I want to keep it small so it stays hidden, but because of that my ring fingers get in the way, so I cut them off myself."

Hado: "Whoa! Really!? So cool! What's your quirk!?"

Izuku: "Might as well say it since you've got me talking. My quirk is called Eagle Vision, it lets me see people through walls. If they are known enemies or have ill will towards me or any of my allies, they're red. If they're an ally they're green. If they're police or a hero the show up blue since they're not exactly foes but they're job is usually to stop me. If I have a goal, like rescuing people or searching a box, they'll show up gold."

Instead of instantly going off on how cool or interesting his quirk is, she paused. Putting together pieces of information she already knew.

Hado: "HOLY SHIT, YOU'RE THE ASSASSIN!?"

Both Asui and Izuku burst out laughing at her response. Izuku confirmed the he was, in fact, The Assassin. After a while of explaining, they left and went back to the 1-A dorms. After saying goodnight to Tomoko, Izuku went to his room and went to bed, excited to meet the top 10 hero.