Part 1

-----------------

-----------------

Jungwoo's pov

I was standing at food counter. When I heard two girls were fighting because they both want to stand near me.
When one of my classmate, linho.
He was coming near me and suddenly we both bump into each other and all food spilled on my clothes. He start saying that I bump into him that's why his food was down. He said me that this is my fault that his meal is spilled down. He said me to get him new set. I was saying nothing and he come near me and push me and said, hey , I'm taking to you . But I said nothing and one of girls said to linho that it's your fault. But he fight back to the girl and said, shut It ! Do you know who my father is ? Those who bully me will be in trouble!
And then he said me , HMPH. As expected of a B*ST*RD. you have NO manners at all . No wonder your father doesn't want you! I was that much angry that I fight back.

Jisoo's pov

Jungwoo gotten into a fight again. It's the third time this month.
An angel like him is always getting into fights with his peers at kindergarten, but when I ask him for the reason, he refuses to tell me why? Never mind.
As long as he's not injured.
( she thought)

Teacher said, ms jisoo , linoh's parents are municipal officials. On top of that, his mother is overprotective of him . Do properly apologise to them tomorrow. Don't argue with them .

Jisoo said, I got it . Thank you. Come Jungwoo let's go home.

At home

Jungwoo said, I am sorry mommy
Jisoo said, Jungwoo, you are not such a hot - headed kid, but when you fight with the other kindergarten children, you are causing trouble for others. Go apologies to linho tomorrow alright?
Jungwoo said, NO!
I won't apologise to him!
Jisoo said, tell me the reason then. After all , you started the fight first.
He was saying nothing.
Jisoo said, it's fine if you don't want to say it.
Jungwoo said, that's not it , mommy. They called me an unwanted B*ST*RD!

Jisoo was trembling.

Jungwoo comes to his senses and said, I'm sorry, mommy, I won't say it anymore.
Jisoo then hug Jungwoo and said, I am sorry, Jungwoo

Tears were coming from her eyes.

I almost forgot. While I can give him a life , I can't give him a complete family ~jisoo