45

"Jump"

The room temperature warmed up due to everything

Rameen pushed Aariz a little bit and turned around

Aariz understood her hesitation

He turned her around by her shoulder and caressed her cheeks and said

"Rameen, if you're not comfortable I'll never force you."

Rameen looked at him with immense respect

She hugged him tightly while resting her head on the shoulder of Aariz

"Aap itney ache kyun hain Riz?"

Aariz hugged her back and said

"I like the nickname." Aariz teased her

Laughing a little Rameen said

"Pehle mujhe thori hesitation thi ap mein sure hoon, make love to me Riz."

As soon as these words left from Rameen

Aariz looked at her with desire and scooped her up and placed her on the bed and hovered on her

Placing kisses here and there occasionally her came close to her ear lobe and gave it a suck

A soft moan left from Rameen's mouth her breathes got uneven.

Coming towards her face, Aariz placed a kiss her forehead then eyes and lastly captured her lip and started to suck her lower lip.

After sucking her lower Aariz asked for entrance but Rameen couldn't do it !s she was feeling all shy therefore Aariz pinched her on her waist and instantly got the entrance to explore her mouth.

Rameen started to unbutton his shirt while Aariz unwrapped her saree she was laying there breathing like divine with her golden blouse and burgundy underskirt.

Coming close to her tummy, Aariz placed a kiss above her navel. And stated to go towards her cleavage.

Her breathe were getting heavier each second the whole room was filled with the sound of soft moans

Aariz took a second and took of his shirt and hid toned abs were on the display. The perfect lines of his abs and muscular arm.

Rameen was feeling all shy, hovering her again Aariz started to go through her collarbone and nape.

After kissing, sucking and Biting randomly He finally reached her sweet spot

"R-ri-i-z-z"

Aariz explored her nape while unbuttoning her top part.

He remained shocked to see her wearing red lingerie.

He never expected his little wife to be this bold.

Seductively caressing his face with one finger rameen whispered

"Did you like it?"

Without any word, Aariz smashed their lip together it felt like they are the most perfect piece of puzzle joined together.

While his hand unhooked the piece of flimsy piece of lingerie.

In a second Rameen was laying down void anything else, she felt all shy so turned aside and asked him to turn off the light.

Aaroz turned off the light, the night Continued while two souls fulfilled their desire and made love to each other along with the rain.

After a long night of rain, the gloomy cloud turned into clear sky while bird cripping and sun peaking though the windows of Rameen and Aariz's room

Cuddled into each other, the two soul were lost in deep sleep.

Aariz slowly moved the hairs that falling above the face of Rameen

"Pata hi nahi chala tum mere jindegi mein kinta important ho gayi, pehle tumhe accept karne mein mujhe problem ho raha tha ab tumhare bina ek paal saans lena muskil hogaya."

Rameen snuggled close to Aariz and Cuddled him tightly.

Heya! My lovely readers! I'm keeping this short as I want this chapter only dedicated towards the immense love of my mc's. So enjoy!