"Tae-ah you look extremely gorgeous today", Namjoon says with his eyes wide open looking at Taehyung from top to bottom.

"first time, even I agree with Joon. Jungkook would definitely fall for your charms now shoo." Yoongi added gesturing for Taehyung to go.
Slumping on bed to sleep.

Taehyung looked at himself one last time in his full-length mirror.
Indeed he looked good today.
Hopefully, Jungkook would like his new dressing style.

He smiled his boxy smile towards both his hyung, before hurrying up to jungkook.

"I love you guys!! " he says rushing out of his room.

He doesnt want to be late to meet with Jungkook. For Taehyung every moment spent with Jungkook is special.

Honestly, he did not dare to ask Jungkook for a proper date. So going with the flow, he is happy just spending time with Jungkook.

Taehyung drives to Jungkooks dorm to meet him.

Within 2 hours, He parks his car a bit away from the main building. He doesnt want much attention on himself or Jungkook.

Taehyung called Jungkook and informed him that he is waiting for him. He can come whenever he is ready.

Jungkook who was eagerly waiting for Taehyung's call just wanted to run to him as soon as he got the call.

He is extremely happy today. To calm his nerves and not embarrass himself in front of the elder.

Jungkook waited a couple of minutes to calm his nerves before going to meet Taehyung.

Jungkook checked himself in the mirror again for the umptieth time. He tried to dress his best.

He put on a bit of makeup, not to overdo it. He doesnt want to look desperate or a weirdo. He doesn't even know if Taehyung is okay with him using a bit of makeup.

Jungkook had the biggest smile on his face

Jungkook had the biggest smile on his face. Today he was going to meet Taehyung, away from the college campus.

This is the first time he was going to meet someone apart from his friends. Usually, he would go out with his brothers or his friends that includes only Jimin and Hobi. This will be his first-ever experience going out and enjoying himself without being under the surveillance of his family.

Jungkook tripped so many times walking toward Taehyung. He could feel butterflies all over his stomach. There is a fuzzy feeling within him.

He saw Taehyungs car parked a few feet away from the campus gate.

He could see Taehyungs back leaning on the cars door. His heart was beating rapidly. He was going out with TAEHYUNG. KIM TAEHYUNG.

Now that he is just a few steps away from Taehyung. He is getting cold feet. Jungkook could feel his heartbeat in his chest.