2

One week later,

I was laying on my bed facing the mattress while taking to Jimin Hyung.

"mini, we should start giving mocks now there so less time for our exams" I pressed the bridge of my nose rolling over the bed.

"yeah let's start with the past papers? What say kookie?" he said.

We agreed to give mocks and analyze our paper together. So after the call ended I picked up my laptop to study. After 15 mins, I heard multiple sounds of ding indicating Jimin Hyung has sent me a question paper for the years.

Just how many links has he sent, as if we will be able to study so many things before arhh, I am already exhausted.

I opened my Instagram and to my surprise, Jimin Hyung has only sent me 3 messages, the rest of them were from the request section indicating someone unknown wants to talk to me. This was not usual though still, I would get some creepy messages from the unknown which I would block them. Seeing this my brothers made me make my account private so that no one should see me.

Anyway I clicked the request section , expecting some creep wanting to be friends or some poetry trying to impress me. But I was shocked it was a rather brief and to-the-point kind of message in perfect English.

(from here onwards the bold text means Taehyung's words)

'Jeon Jungkook , be mine' I almost scoffed at the message. His profile was public with around 1o M followers. Woah this guy seems famous. I decided to stalk the account carefully and not to like any of the past posts. The profile ID said Kim Taehyung. The bio below said he lives in Seoul. I tried to see his profile picture but in it, he was facing sideways, which made it difficult for me to look at his clear picture. But I could tell he fell in the handsome category.

Carrying on with my stalking, I saw a post of him standing in front of multiple cars ranging from a range rover to an Audi to Mercedes. I sighed at the boys and their way of showing off. I tried to go through his profile, but there was nothing much to see except for the branded outfits, cars some videos of him partying, and a few drawings.

The guy looked oddly familiar but I really couldn't remember anyone so I decided to ignore him altogether. Well, it was around 4 am time went fast. I closed the app on my laptop while deleting the message as usual and decided to sleep now.

When I woke up the next morning I decided to have the app on my phone so that I could study from the link anytime.

Again there was an message request. Sighing I clicked on it to see Kim taehyung has sent me yet another message in perfect English.

'do not ignore me jungkook'.

Again I ignored it when I was pretty sure that the guy knew that I read his message with the seen below it.

I was about to mute this guy when another message popped up.

'ignoring me will result in consequences. Do not make this mistake'

he could take his consequences and mistake up his ass. I knew it was my cue to block him and that's what I did exactly.

School had completely drained me out. After blocking the weirdo in the morning, I went to school for my revision classes. Jimin was the same as me looking like shit. I tried my best to focus on what was written on board but my eyes were shifting to the clock above it. I was dead tired from yesterday's all-nighter study session with this early morning school. I have completely passed out the rest of the lecture as I started to think about random things when my mind drifted to Kim taehyung, the guy from last night. Now that was weird in many ways.

Soon my classes ended , I waiting for my driver to come and pick me up. When I saw Jae Hyung waiting for me, upon seeing he waved his hand.

"how was your day little one" Hyung asked as we sat in the car

"sleepy" I replied lazily.

"sleep till we reach home, I will wake you up " Hyung said.

I nodded slightly as I adjusted my seat , reclining it slightly and slept instantly.

It felt like only a few seconds when it was around half an hour when Hyung woke me up we are home kookie. I dragged myself into the home, greeted my mom, and went to my room to sleep.

It was around 6:30 when I woke up again. I had been sleeping for almost 4 hours.

I freshened up and cleaned my room after that I walked out of my room and saw my family sitting at the dining table helping themselves with some food so I joined them.

" slept well kookie?" mom asked "yes mom" I replied

"you don't have to work that hard child, take care of your health as well." dad said patting my head lovingly. I nodded, just then jin Hyung and Irene noona came

"hello noona how are you ? and how is the little bean?" I asked getting up excitedly while hugging noona and creasing her baby bump. She is 4 months pregnant.

"We both are fine kookie, I have just been away for a day," she said smiling.

"ahha this brat, only cares about his noona and little bean" jin Hyung said in fake anger.

"it's not like that Hyung, but she was gone for a day and I am bored seeing your face."I said teasingly to which he just moved his in denial and sat down angrily with everyone.

seeing the childish behavior I went to hug him. well, me and Jin Hyung are always like this teasing and pulling each other's legs. but we love each other too.

After talking with noona and I went back to my room. I picked up the phone for any notification when I saw there was a message on Instagram from an id that had the name of an 'unknown id' and the message was short and precise and scary.

'You shouldn't have ignored me. Look forward to tomorrow.'

-Kim Taehyung

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thankyou for reading.

please vote share and comment

borahae