26

Third person Pov:

Taehyung woke up with one hell of a hangover. He was sprawled on a couch in Yoongi's lounge with the lights from the window blinding him. He groaned as he got up while rubbing the back of his head. He looked around until he spotted Yoongi on his phone on the couch opposite him.

"Tae, you finally up?" Yoongi smirked as he got up from his lying position and handed him an aspirin along with a bottle of water.

"What time is it? Where is Namjoon?" Taehyung questioned as he downed the painkiller while looking around. It was difficult to even get up so he decided to recline back.

"Namjoon is taking a shower. It's 4 in the noon. I am going to order lunch in. What do you want to eat? Namjoon wants bibimbap and hotteok You?" Taehyung blinked a few times to adjust his eyes to the light.

He absent mindedly tapped his hand on the couch for his phone but didn't see it anywhere. He slowly opened his burning eyes as he scanned the couch. "Your phone is on charging ." Yoongi answered Taehyung's confusion.

"Order whatever you want hyung, my head is killing me." Taehyung said as he leaned back again from exhaustion. Just how much did he drink anyway? The last thing he remembers about last night is going outside to get a breath of fresh of air and then what happened?

He remembered hallucinating. He had one of the best conversations in the world with Jungkook.

I already have you. The words brought a smile to his face and Yoongi raised an eyebrow at him. It was creepy for him to see his best friend acting like this. He had a raging headache and there he was smiling at nothing in particular.

"The fuck is wrong with you? Still drunk?" Yoongi questioned as he dialed the number to order food. As he placed the order for the delivery, Taehyung leaned back, placing his hands on either side of him as he smiled at the ceiling, remembering last night and his imaginary confession. He realized he had told him he had liked him. He himself realized that he actually liked him too. A lot. He also remember how brutally he had hung up on him.

It pissed him off enough to make him want to slam his phone in the wall but then he realized, it was just a hallucination and he hadn't actually done it. If he had, he would have been seriously pissed.

Even if it was a dream, it had really cracked his ego. Nobody hangs up on Taehyung. Ever. Nobody says no to him. If he is going to confess, he is not going to take no for an answer. Even if that means that he will have to kidnap him then.

"Nah, I just had a good dream last night." Taehyung looked at him as he felt the headache slowly subsiding with the pain fading away.

"Speaking of last night, who were you on call with? I remember seeing you from one of the glass windows." Yoongi said as he put down his phone and crossed his arms over his chest while leaning against the wall.

"I went out to get a breath of fresh air." Taehyung then paused after processing what Yoongi had said. "Wait, what do you mean who I was on call with?" Suddenly, he snapped his head towards Yoongi with such force that his headache returned causing his vision to spin.

"You were talking to someone on call. You kept smiling and laughing so I thought you had lost it or something. I thought it would be brother-in-law but there is no way he would talk to you that late at night so who was it?" Yoongi was genuinely curious, he had observed Taehyung for a few seconds while he was on call and it was a hilarious sight to see. One minute he would be laughing and the other he was scowling and cursing out loud.

"Wait, wait. I was actually having a conversation with someone?" Taehyung questioned as he got up and walked towards the wall and leaned down and picked up his phone, detaching the charger as he unlocked it.