37

When tae finally killed minho the rage within him calmed down a bit , still not fully statsfied with what has happened. He took out his phone and called a number.

"yes  choi dae. I want him destroyed by the end of the day. Release all of his scams and scandals. Make sure he is on road. Fail to do so i will personally make you a visit."

By the time call ended the rest of them came out.

Bogum was still shocked to see this side of taehyung. He knew taehyung had anger issues but this was something different.

"Tae, who is the guy for whom, you have killed this guy?"  bogum asked trying not to show his fear.

He was hesitating whether to ask or not. But he wanted to know who is this person for whom taehyung was this protective and 'his heart' the previous answer didnt give him any answers.

Taehyung looked at him briefly for a second before replying "he is the love of my life, jeon jungkook. He owns me and my heart"

On hearing him, Namjoon and yoongi just smiled knowing how whipped the guy is for jungkook.

"okay" bogum knew not to ask more about jungkook ,otherwise this time taehyung's over protective ass Will kill him.

He changed the topic.

"so whats the plan now." Bogum asked looking the three guys.

"we will be leaving tomorrow." Namjoon replied.

"good then lets go to my place and have fun " bogum invited them.

"you guys go ahead I will meet you guys there later. " Taehyung replied before going towards his car which was parked infront of the house.

"where are you going?" bogum asked.

"somewhere" Taehyung replied and nodded towards yoongi and namjoon before driving off.

Yoongi saw the confusion on bogum's face so he replied "To our brother in law  jungkook" yoongi said

Bogum was yet again left speechless.
So Taehyung is definitely serious about this guy.

It was already evening by the time they reached his place.

Bogum didn't know why but he was eager to know about this Jungkook guy.

Isn't he the same guy about who Taehyung asked earlier.

As the three of decided to have drinks for the night, bogum thought of asking Namjoon and Yoongi about Jungkook.

"why are you so curious about him?" Namjoon asked eyeing him suspiciously.

"nothing I just wanted to know about him hyung" Bogum replied smiling at Namjoon trying to ease the build up tension.

"Dont, just know he is soon to be kim. And you have seen already that Taehyung wouldn't mind turning the world upside down if he is involved." Namjoon said as he got up to make a call related to work.

Yoongi who was quite the whole time decided to share his thoughts as well "bogum Jungkook is family now. So you being curious about him wont set well tae or even with us. So you don't want me to shoot you then don't talk or even think about Jungkook"

Bogum gulped hearing yoongi. The warning in his words was clear. By the way all three of them are talking about Jungkook he seemed special.

So bogum decided to keep his mouth shut because everyone knew Yoongi was crazy he would shoot him without thinking much.

On the other side with Taehyung.

As Taehyung sat in the car to go and meet Jungkook.
He wanted to meet Jungkook from the moment he heard his panicked voice , he wanted to hug him tight and calm him down.