They continued to eat their food in complete silence, Aya's thoughts racing completely. She couldn't understand what just happened, but was grateful that she was able to calm him down. She looked up and saw him staring at her before looking away.

"Are you okay?" she asked causing him to look up again before nodding. She nodded as well, placing her food down before standing up.

"I'm going to clean up."

"I'll help."

"No it's okay. I'll be quick." Aya chirped as she grabbed the now empty plates and walking nervously to the kitchen. She chugged a cup of water before washing her dishes when hands wrapped around her waist causing her to jump.

"Bend over.." He whispered into her ear. Aya tried o look back, but moaned loudly as he bit down on the skin of her neck. All of her worries slipped away as he pulled her shorts down, spreading her open and immediately dipping inside of her.

Aya gasped loudly with a moan, pushing her hand toward his stomach. He grabbed them, pinning them behind her back as he started to move in and out of her.

"Yeah..it's just me, mama. Don't be scared.." He moaned into her ear. Aya whimpered, the fullness making her dizzy as he started to move faster. Aya moaned loudly, his fingers finding her mouth and slipping inside causing her to gag. Shaq pulled out, turning her around and smashing his lips against hers. Her mind went blank as she moaned, holding his face to hers as their tongues fought for dominance. He lifted her up, slipping inside of her again causing her to gasp against his mouth.

"Oh, this is too deep.." Aya gasped, their eyes finding each other's as her lips parted. He moved her up and down on his còck, using her body as if she was the lightest feather on earth. Aya was in heaven, her lips parted and her eyes rolled back as he pounded into her, pushing her against the wall roughly and sliding into her completely.

"Oh, Shaq!" She sobbed, her back arching as he railed himself inside of her over and over again with no mercy. His hands found her throat and he kissed her deeply, moaning into her mouth.

"Ain't nothing nobody can say to take this away. You love this dick. You crave this dick. Say it. Say it!" Shaq hissed causing Aya to nod aggressively as she moaned between pants. He slapped her face gently before leaning in and biting down on her bottom lip causing her to gasp as she started to cum.

"Yes, yes I want it..I'm sorry.." Aya sobbed as she started to orgasm, her nails digging into the skin of her back. A moan came out with every breath she took as Shaq grunted against her lips.

"Then take it.." Shaq moaned, Aya gasping as he continued to relentlessly pound into her. Aya's moans slowed with his movements, their lips touching as they sloppily kissed. He carried her to the bedroom, placing her on the bed and stripping from his clothes. She watched, dizzy with lust as she sat up, grabbing his hand and pulling him onto the bed.

"Come here.." Aya whispered. Shaq climbed on top of her, ripping her pajama shirt open and attacking her breasts with his tongue. She gasped, his lips wrapped around her nipple as he sucked harshly. Aya arched her back, Shaq looking up at her with dark eyes.

"You like that, mama?" He asked. She nodded, biting her lip causing him to smirk before kissing down her body.

"Let me taste you again.."

Aya stared up at the ceiling, the a/c blaring loudly as Shaq slept soundly next to her. It wasn't planned, both of them fùcking each other until they passed out, Shaq falling asleep while still inside of her. She woke back up from a nightmare, staring down at his sleeping face. She couldn't understand her conflicting feelings anymore, being dizzy with lust and infatuation.

She slowly moved over, Shaq still asleep as she slowly stood up to use the bathroom. She tripped over his pants, feeling the hard leather wallet that slipped out of his pocket. Aya looked over at the bed, Shaq still snoring before slowly bending down and grabbing it. She opened the wallet, looking at his ID while biting her lip.

Shanelle Pastures. 33 years old, March 17th, 1990. Sex; undefined.

Aya placed the wallet back into his pocket before grabbing her phone and walking into the bathroom. She shut the door and sat on the toilet, opening google and swallowing hard as she stared at the search engine.

"Mama? You okay?" She heard the voice behind the door causing her to jump, closing the google app and clearing her throat.

"Yeah. Had to pee. You okay?"

"Yeah. You want me to stay? I didn't mean to fall asleep."

"Um..it's-it's fine. Go lay down, I'm coming." Aya responded with a hoarse voice.

Fuck.