The buzzcut - Rafe

Summer vacation was best. Especially when dating a Cameron. Their pool deck was too die for during the heat. And even though Rafe was busy for the day, you decided to let yourself in and lounge by the pool.

“Rafe! ,” you gasped, as your boyfriend enter the walked next to you . “What happened to you?”

He frowned, expecting a happier reaction from you. Maybe Sarah did lie to him.

“What do you mean? You don't like it?” hands going up his head as he ruffles his hair out of habit.

“You cut off your curtains!” exclaiming as you stand up, not even letting him sit down first, before you run your hand trough his hair.

You sighed , missing the tangled soft mess on top of your boyfriend’s head. the strands, still soft, but noticeably way shorter than you’re used to.

“Why did you cut it?” pulling at the short strands now. Hoping that would make it grow out longer.

Rafe rolls his eyes, a small smile playing on his lips.

“It was getting way too long, my love.” He said as he caresses your cheek, looking up at you. “Don’t I get a hello kiss?”

You whine, burying your head in his neck, “I don't kiss random strangers. Only my boyfriend. ”

His chest rumbles as he laughs, “Aren't I your boyfriend?”

He laughs again, “I still have hair, look, ” pulling at his short strands.

“It’s not the same,” you groaned shaking your head. “I can’t grab it anymore—“

You stop mid sentence as he picks you up and throws you in the pool. "Rafe!!" you yelled.

"Sorry but I don't let strangers relax on my pool deck," he chucked before taking his shirt off and jumping in to join you.

"Are you really that upset about it?" he questions now looking quite disappointed with his life decisions.

You felt terrible. I mean it wasn't terrible, but nothing you were used to. You smiled at him.

"I'm only joking. Well not really. I'm just not used to it yet. But Rafe you look amazing with any haircut," you said sweetly.

He grinned before kissing you under the water.

"EW YOU GUYS!" yelled his little sister before running away.

___________________________________

What are we thinking about the hair this season ?