Help me Miss Savre 2

Danielle POV

I was sat at my desk marking some books during my lunch hour when all of a sudden, shouting could be heard from the hallway.

"FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT," the kids were all shouting.

I rolled my eyes and got up to go put a stop to whatever was going. 
The moment I opened my classroom door, I saw just how full the hallway was was.

The kids had all heard the news of a fight and had rushed down to see for themselves. From where I was, I couldn't even see who was involved.

"Alright let's break this up," I heard from the other end of the corridor.

Mrs Adams' voice was booming in an attempt to get through the large crowd.

"Can we step back please!" I heard her yell.

"Guys can I get through please," I said, needing to help diffuse the situation.

"Excuse me everyone," I said, having to literally push my way through them all.

"FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT," was still being chanted.

My heart stopped when I reached the front of the crowd and finally saw who was fighting.

My lovely little student Serena was being dragged around by Marley, one of the know school bullies.

Serena was doing her best to defend herself but it was looking as though Marley was getting the best of her.
Marley pulled hard on a huge chunk of Serena's hair practically dragging her to the floor. Serena hit back, clawing at Marley's face in an attempt to get her to let go.

As Marley pulled her arm back to swing another punch, my colleague Leon Price, a science teacher, rushed forward to stop her.

"You little bitch," Marley screamed at Serena, struggling to get away from Leon.

"That is enough!" Mrs Adams shouted.

While Marley was being stopped my Mr Price, Serena rushed towards her, ready for another round.
I stepped in and grabbed hold of her just in time.

"Let go," she screamed as I held her around her waist.

"Let me go," she repeated, struggling to get out of my arms.

She hadn't even realised it was me holding her back. She was completely out of it and overcome with rage.

"EVERYONE GET OUTSIDE," Mrs Adams shouted at the crowd.

The children began to disperse, Marley and Serena still trying to attack one another.

"Sweetheart it's Miss Savre, calm down for me," I said calmly, wanting her to hear my voice.

"I've got you, I need you to stop," I said seriously but softly, knowing the last thing she needed was to be screamed at by a teacher.

Marley managed to get away from Mr Price, instantly stepping forward and hitting Serena in the face.

She'd had definitely been knocked to the floor if I hadn't have had hold of her. I spun her around to face me, shielding her from anymore.

I protected her head by holding her close despite her still trying to free herself.

Both Mrs Adams and Mr Price were now holding Marley back.

"That is quite enough Miss Jeffery," Mrs Adams said.

"I don't know what this is all about but it stops. My office now and detention after school. You too Miss Evans," she said firmly.

Serena didn't lift her head, I could feel her shaking against me.