08 | shameless

song for the chapter
Shameless, The Weeknd

Back at their place, Natasha and Danielle had both showered and were now getting ready to go get food with the guys.

"Why'd you want Hangman to come so bad?" Natasha asks, sitting on Danielle's bed and she chooses an outfit.

"When did I say I wanted him to come so bad?" Danielle laughs. "I just knew he was lying to avoid Rooster."
"Mhm." Natasha grins.

"What?" Danielle walks over putting her clothes onto the bed.
"As much as it pains me, I don't think you hate him."

"I'm starting to tolerate him more. He's trying." Danielle shrugs as she starts to change clothes.
"I'm just saying, I see the way you look at him sometimes."

"Tasha stop." she throws a shirt at her. "Don't do this again."
"What do you mean again?"

"The last time you saw me hanging out with a guy you tried to convince me I had a thing for him. When I clearly didn't." Danielle crosses her arms.

"To be fair, I just wanted to set you up. But I actually see it this time."

Danielle sighs "Can we just go get food." Natasha laughs and follows her out of the room.

After grabbing their things, the two went to the door to leave. While Natasha went to get the keys, Danielle opened up the door to see Hangman standing on the other side.

"Hart." He gives a nod with a slight smile.
"Seresin... what are you doing here?" Danielle stares up at him confused until Natasha walks up next to her.
"Phoenix texted me to come pick you guys up."

Danielle turns to give Natasha a glare. "You bitch." she mumbles with a smile trying to hide what she said from Hangman.
"Great." she turns back to him and nods.

The three walk out to Hangman's truck and climb inside. Natasha quickly went to the backseat first, making Danielle take the front.

She knew what Natasha was up to. But she couldn't tell if she hated or loved her for it.

The group had decided to go to a small burger place not far from the Hard Deck so it would be a short ride to the bar. It had a small counter where you order and some tables outside.

As Hangman pulls up, so do the others. Piling out of their cars were Rooster, Payback, Famboy, Bob, Coyote, and Razor.

"Look at that everyone made it." Natasha says hopping out of the truck.
"You ever been here?" Rooster asks her as they walk up.

Coyote and Hangman shake hands after they both get out of their trucks and walk up to the counter. Payback, Fanboy, and Bob all walk up together, and Danielle meets Razor up at the counter.

"Saw you came with Hangman?" Razor asks as they wait for everyone else to order.
"That would be Phoenix's doing." Danielle nods.
Razor chuckles "You don't seem too bothered by it.

"Believe me I wasn't too happy."
"I thought you hated him?" Razor asks as they take a few steps up in line, getting closer to ordering.

"He aggravates the hell out of me." Danielle nods.
"Your face says otherwise." Razor smiles watching Danielle's eyes widen and they reach the counter to order.

What is wrong with me? Danielle's emotions were all over the place. She was confused on how she actually felt. Yes, Hangman did annoy her and make her mad occasionally. But did she really hate him?

If not, what did she feel for him? She closed her eyes trying to shut out her thoughts as she sat down with everyone else while they waited for their food.