War end

To Keep Up:
I look back in front of me, Im fucking ready baby. Let's do this.

Welcome back to a new chapter, this will be the last chapter of the first Avatar movie! I hope you enjoy, also 1.7K READS! OMG YAY! I'm so happy you guys are enjoying this story so much, This story also has 76 votes, I love you guys so much!

Anyway, Enjoy this chapter! ALSO READ THE END NOTES PLEASE! THEY'RE IMPORTANT FOR THE FUTURE OF THIS FIC!

Remember!

Any Na'vi that speaks will look like this
"Hi"
and Jake as a Avatar will look like this
"Hi"
While everything else is just normal!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N's POV)

Im on my Ikran riding next to Jake. When the Sky Peoples machines come into view, we get the Ikran clan, who are all on their Ikran on one side of the mountain. We fly near them, giving them the signal to fly toward the Sky People and Attack.

I follow Jake, starting to attack. Using my bow and arrows to shoot through the glass and hopefully kill the sky people in it. Jake is using his gun and throwing the machines on the mountains. I go to some openings and shoot the people with my arrows. I keep attacking, then all of a sudden, there's people shooting at me and my Ikran. I start moving away from it, trying to get away. Going into the forest, I wasn't paying attention and I go into the battle that is happening on the ground.

One of the sky people shoot my Ikran, me being able to feel the pain. My Ikran and I crash, me getting strangled in some tree vines. I watch as my Ikran lands hard on the ground. I use my knife to get out of the vines, someone still shooting at me. A bullet grazes my side, I pay no mind because I need to check on my Ikran.

There's a little explosion and I get blown further away from him. I hit my head, feeling blood roll down my face. I get up and run to my Ikran "Ateyo!" (That's his Ikrans name!) I hold his head, knowing he's no longer with us. I feel pain for losing him, but I'm also getting angrier watching more explosions, Na'vi being blown away. I stare at the ground but get back up, getting out the line of fire.

I touch the necklace on my neck, "Ma Jake!" I hide behind a tree, after a second Jake replies, "I read you." I look behind the tree, seeing the machines and sky people still shooting and using fire. "Y/N!" I start sliding down the tree, "Ateyo's dead. They are very close. They are many." I start panting, "Do not attack." after I don't reply he tries again, "Do you read me Y/N? Do not attack."

I start taking one of my bows from my hand, getting it ready on my bow, "Fall back now. Get out of there. That's an order." I snarl at the people, Pulling back my bow. They all stop, I turn back around hearing things behind me. I look on amazed by whats coming, 'angtsìk. They start attacking the Sky people. "Jake, Eywa has heard you. EYWA HAS HEARD YOU!"

I hold up my bow and arrow in excitement. Even thanator's start helping as well, I use my bow and arrow and help attack. On my right an adult thanator comes near me, me thinking its going to attack I take a fighting stance, but instead it roars and bows to me. I see that it wants me to get on it, so I do.

(Jake Sully's POV)

I see the people are about to use the bombs on the Soul Tree, So I jump onto the top of the Helicopter and shoot the people on top. Then I use a grenade and throw it into one of the motors. I jump onto my Ikran before it can explode. Once it does, I get back onto it, and try to do it again, but the helicopter goes sideways and I go flying.

Still hanging from the helicopter, I see that one of the grenades that I pulled the clip on landed and exploded on the helicopter.  Then I take one of the missiles and throw it into one of the fans, the commander shooting at me. I land on the ground watching as the helicopter goes up in flames.

(Y/N's POV)

On my thanator I see a sky person machines. I ride fast to get to it, I see that it was going for the Pod that Jake uses to get into his Avatar so we jump on it, the perosn fights. We start smashing he glass of the machine with the gun thats attached to it. The Gun breaks in half when it hits a rock, the person punches the thanator in the face. They then try and grab me, they also throw us into a tree.

We try to jump onto the person again, but they attack the thanator with a knife, stabbing it multiple times. It howling in pain. The machine throw me and the thanator and it lands on my leg, shit that hurts. the machine jumps over to us and stabs the thanator one more time, killing it. I try and push the animal off my legs, but I'm not strong enough. The Sky person stares at me, pulling the knife out of the thanator, I hiss at it, its about to stab me when I hear Jakes voice.

"Give it up, Quaritch!" He jumps down from a branch. The sky person, Quaritch, turns around to face him while I still try to get the thanator off my leg. "It's all over." for the first time the Sky person talks, "Nothings over while I'm breathing." I hear Jake reply, "I kinda hoped you'd say that."

They start fighting, me starting to panic a little bit. This animal is really heavy goddamn. I grunt as I try and push it off again. I hear the sky person ask, "Hey Sully, how does it feel to destroy your own race?" All Jake says in reply is hiss. "You think you're one of them?" there's a pause, "Time to wake up."

The Machine starts walking to the place where Jake's human body is. Jake takes a second to realize what it's doing and runs after it, the machine breaks glass and alarms start going off. Quaritch starts moving to the next window and Jake jumps on it's back.

The animal is starting to slowly get off my leg, Jake gets thrown, I can see Jake is starting to pass out, the sky person grabs Jake by his hair and pulls him up. I finally get the animal off my leg and grab my bow and arrow. I shoot the Sky person right in the heart, I shoot again right next to it's heart. I run to Jake's body and hiss.

Once the machine is down, I turn to his body, "Jake." I hold his face when he doesnt respond, "Jake." I get worried. "Jake?" I relieze that his Human self might not be safe, So I run to the pod and find his body I grab him. "Ma Jake!" I grab a mask and put it on him. He starts breathing again and I tear up, He brings his hand to my face, I hold it. "I see you." I smile at him. "I see you."

We go to the Sky Peoples main base. We make them all go back to their home. I did end up telling Jake about the baby, Its perfectly fine by the way, He was happy about it. We agreed that we'll try to get Jake into his Avatar body. We start doing what we did for Graces, Only Im hoping it works this time.

I pull off the mask of his Human body, then I kiss both of his eyes. Moving to his avatar body, after a few seconds his eyes come open.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Words: 1303

There we have it! We are done with Avatar!

Now, I have some questions:

If you could, give me some ideas for the next few chapters has they will be one-shots of what happens after Avatar and before Avatar: The way of water! So, what happens in between the two movies. Do give me ideas, either Comment them or DM me! Imma need them LMFAO

Also, for when I DO start the next movie, should I find a way to save Neteyam? So he can survive or do you think it would be better if he didn't survive.

Last thing: For the new movie parts, would you like ships, if so which ones?

Please please please, answer the questions so I have first have stuff to post and I would know what you guys would like to see!

edit: Also, I posted my new story! The Mulan one! Im working on chapter 2 right now, so if you'd like you can read the first chapter!

Thank you for helping if you do <3

See you next time!

Have a great morning/afternoon/night!