【4】

Yesterday, when we came home with my mum, I gave her a gift that we made in kindergarten.
I was very happy because at that moment I was going to Bluey's house! I bought her a present, a little teddy bear, I hope she likes stuffed animals, especially teddy bears..
When I finally got to Bluey's house, me and mum went to the door and knocked on it.

-Oh - Bluey's dad opened the door - Hello ladies.

-Good morning Mr Heeler, I think it's a good time for my child to visit your daughter. - my mum said

-Dear ma'am, let's be on "you", Bandit is enough, and sure, (Y\N) may stay with us now, step inside!

-Thanks! Bye mum! See you later!

-Bye bye sweetheart!

After these words, I entered the house, it was beautiful inside, colorful, I have to admit that it's better than at my home.

-Bluey! Your friend is here - Bluey's dad shouted.

-AAA YES ! - Bluey ran over and hugged me - I've been waiting for you all day, I even dreamed that you came, I'm very, very happy!

-I'm so happy to!

-Lets go to my room! - Bluey takes my hand and we go upstairs - and one more thing, I share a room with my sister so I hope it's not a problem.

-No! It's not! Don't worry!

We entered the room.

-Woah! Your room is wonderful!

-Yes thanks! Bingo! That's my friend (Y\N), I told you about them!

It was seen that the orange heeler was her sister, whose name was Bingo.

-Hi

-Oh and another thing, my mum is away today, she's at work, so we're staying with my dad.

-Well! Its okay Bluey!

We started to spend time playing with toys, Bluey showed me her favorite stuffed animals and Chattermax. Soon, their dad interrupted us.

-Well kids, time to go downstairs and eat something! I made pancakes with maple syrup.

-Uuu! I hope you like these pancakes.

We went downstairs and started eating pancakes, they were delicious! Later, after eating, we went to the yard.

-What can we play? - Bluey said

-Uhh, maybe.. - Before I could finish my sentence, Bingo interrupted us.

-Ah I know I know! Keepy Uppy!

At that moment my eyes lit up, I love Keepy Uppy! I used to play it a lot with my mum.

-Yes! - I screamed in delight

Bingo went to get a small balloon and give it to Bluey.

-Bluey, make this balloon fly and bigger, you know, let have air in it! - Bingo said

-Alright - Bluey started blowing up the balloon - Yay! Look!

We started playing Keepy Uppy, I must say Bluey's is really cool and I would love to have a sister.
Two hours passed, it was getting late, and I was waiting for my mum sitting on the stairs with Bluey.
Her sister had recently gone to bed.

-You know, it was fun! - I told Bluey

-Yes it was ! I'm glad you visited us today

-Oh! I forgot, I have something for you

-Oh really?

I handed Bluey a small box.

-Go ahead and open it - I say enjoy

Bluey took the box and took out a small teddy bear.

-(Y\N)! I love it! That's very cool! - After these words, she hugged me tightly, her tail and mine began to wag.

-You're my friend Bluey! So I bought this for you as friends

She smiled, and hugged me again, After a while my mum arrived, I said goodbye to Bluey again and got into the car.

-How was it dear? - my mum asked me

-Amazing! Bluey has cool toys and a sister, I want chattermax now!

-Haha, chattermax? We already have one at home and you are it.

We chatted for a while and drove home.