Two Birds With One Stone

Kai'sa Pov

Ahri: And that's how I got this.

She pointed to her forehead with the mark on it. I just couldn't believe it.

Akali: So you're telling me that you met death? As in the grim reaper?

Ahri: Kind of but he is a wolf vastaya. He knows about me having nine lives. Well, now I got this life left.

Kai'sa: What else did he tell you?

Eve: Did he tell you that he was going to come after Kai'sa and Akali?

Akali: Huh? What? What do you mean by coming after me and her?

Ahri: Yes he did say that. Eve. It's time for you to tell us about your nightmare from yesterday.

Eve: Ok. Let's go to the living room first.

We all sat down on the couches in the living room.

Eve: I had a dream that I was in a bar. The bar gave me some creepy vibes. I ordered some drinks. Then I saw death sitting next to me. He asked for an autograph. I didn't sign it. Then said something about my past and I got mad. He then made a creepy whistle and that's when I got scared. I ran and ran while he was chasing me. Eventually, I tripped and he was about to kill me if it wasn't for Akali waking me up. So thank you Akali.

Akali: No problem, Eve. We are in this together.

Kai'sa: The way I see it he is going after us when we are alone. He attacked you in your sleep. He attacked Ahri when she was visiting her parents alone.

Ahri: So we should stick together? Do everything together?

Kai'sa: Well we need to have some privacy like when we need to go to the bathroom to shower or use the toilet.

Ahri: Ok. Now we need a plan to stop him before one of us or all of us ends up dead.

Eve: We need to research about him. Who he is, his weaknesses, and other information that could be useful.

Kai'sa: So, we will split up in two. Ahri and Eve will go to the Ionian Library. Me and Akali will go to the Ionian Sacred temple.

Ahri, Eve, Akali: Alright.

We changed into our outfit and went on with our day. The temple is somewhat close and that they wouldn't accept people who ride in cars to get to the place.

Akali: He can't be that bad. Everyone has a weakness. Right?

Kai'sa: But the thing is Eve doesn't get scared that easily. So it's a big deal.

As we were walking I heard a voice calling out my name.

???: Kai'sa.

Its sounded familiar. But I can't put my mind on it.

Akali: You okay?

Kai'sa: Yeah. Just thought that someone called me.

Akali: Just watch out. It could be him.

Kai'sa: Yeah.

We continue to walk until I heard it again.

????: Kai'sa. Come here.

I turn around. I was shocked to see my dad.

Kassadin: Follow me Kai'sa. 

Around me was blur. The only thing that I was focused on was my dad. How was he still alive?

I followed him towards a bridge.

Kai'sa: Dad?

Kassadin: It's so good to see you, Kai'sa.

A little earlier

Akali Pov

I turned around and Kai'sa isn't here.

Akali: Kai'sa? Where are you?

????: She is having a little family reunion.

I turn around and got my kama ready.

Akali: So you are Death? The one who scared my bandmates.

Death: I wouldn't say that I scared them. I am just doing my job. Tell me what do you fear?

Akali: I don't have any fears.

Death: So you don't care about your friends?

Akali: Huh?

Death: Well Kai'sa is going to be with her father sooner than later if you know what I mean.

Akali: You don't mean........

Death: *Laughs* That is exactly what I mean. After all, I can feel her soul coming to me.

I need to get to her. I dropped a smoke bomb on the ground. I used the chance to escape but I see a sickle coming toward me. I ducked but he used the other sickle to stab me in the abs.

Death: Nice try but I can sense all of your moves. Now stay still while will chop off your head.

He was about to chop off my head till he got blasted.

Kai'sa Pov

Kai'sa: Dad? What are you doing here?

Kassadin: I came to take you away from those girls.

Kai'sa: Why?

Kassadin: I can feel that they are going to abandon you soon.

Kai'sa: They are not going to abandon me.

Kassadin: Are you sure? You said the same thing when you were at Shurimian middle school. Just come to me. We will be a loving family again.

Kai'sa: No.

Kassadin: No?

Kai'sa: You aren't real. Sure my friends back in middle school abandon me but my friends right now, know that they won't leave me. Besides I moved on. My friends helped me. We got our back. If one of us falls, we all fall. We are together. This is my new family.

There was a tear in my eye.

Kai'sa: Goodbye father.

Kassadin: Hurry up 'cause your friend is in trouble. And you made me proud Kai'sa.

I ran and found Akali with a sickle in her stomach.

Death: Now stay still while I will chop off your head.

I use my void blaster to get him away from Akali. I got to Akali and carried her. I used my blasters as a turbo.

Death: Nowhere to run. Nowhere to escape. You aren't safe. I am always watching you.

----------------------------
Author Pov

You all really like this book. Sorry if it took a long time but I am trying to grow my social life. Anyways see ya.

A portal opens next to me.

????: So when will you create a story about me?

Author: Soon.

????: Very well. If you don't then I will be back and I will murder you like John Connor.

Author: Yeah yeah. Whatever you say.