Chapter 27 - Clues

Start from the beginning

She shook her head, then Aizawa continued, "she is able to control the time of anything she touches to a certain extent. What she did just then was revert the time of the ball back to Uraraka's score."

Such a quirk... everyone's view of Kurumi changed, even a certain hot-headed boy. He looked at her with a competitive look.

The rest of the testing proceeded smoothly. She did not pay attention to the one named Izuku's idiocy when dealing with his quirk, and remained silent to one side and observed.

She came first overall, but she also didn't care. In this world, she adapted to a more silent student, to reduce any suspicion towards her. She didn't explain much and only talked when she needed to, to add onto the mystery surrounding her, hoping that word could get out and attract some big fish.

She soon found herself just about to go to mock trials.

What surprised her was the appearance of All Might. Although there were rumours, hearing and seeing were two different things.

Number one hero... to be honest he is indeed strong. His physical strength should be way ahead of me, and his spirit is also very strong, but he has an injury... made from 5 years ago? Perhaps he fought and won but got injured in the process? Anyway, powerful he may be, against the natural laws of time, he is too defenceless. A shame, I thought it could be an interesting opponent.

Everyone got their battle uniforms on and prepared for the mock battles.

Her battle uniform was basically her spirit form dress, but not made of such special materials and not nearly as powerful. This transformation was one of a spirit's greatest strengths.

She was on her own in a team, against another singular opponent called Todoroki. As another anti-social person, Kurumi could accurately deduce his behaviour and interests.

Most likely to do with family...

She was going to try and get an egg off him, whilst he defended like a villain and she a hero.

As All Might announced the start, a thin layer of ice spreaded to every inch of building.

The chilling frost was more than enough to incapacitate any other student, but Kurumi smiled in the face of predicament.

Her dress then glowed a faint red, before starting to walk forwards.

"Wait, she's not affect by the cold?" A curious girl with a pony tail said.

"That's so cool. Look at her dress as well. It's so beautiful!" Strangely enough, a set of floating clothes talked.

"That dress is probably the reason she is unaffected. Her quirk is [Time Touch] right? Maybe the dress helps her in the way that she is always activating her ability. So she is getting affected by the frost, but she is constantly reversing the time on her dress, which acts like a shield." A final conclusion was made by the ponytail.

She was indeed right. The dress Kurumi had was specially engineered by Ainz to support a little of her strength.

When the cold approached her, she was unbothered and unaffected.

Slowly but surely, she silently walked into the room that Todoroki was in, with the egg behind him.

How foolish. To think that you would not run away with the egg after knowing your opponent solved all your tricks. A trump card perhaps...?

Unfortunately, Kurumi ended the battle too quickly, so she didn't get to see anything special.

Definitely family drama...