Face Ride 🔞🌝

"Ah Jungkook right there yes!" Y/N screamed when Jungkook continued hitting her prostate on every thrust

She then screamed his name and came for the fourth time in the night.

Jungkook also came and collapsed beside her,both penting of due to intense session. He then chuckled and said "Thank God we sent junma to Taeyhung house". I have you after so many days

"And am really tired now,you are the beast JK , so much stamina." And he laughed and pulled her closer.They both lay like that for 5 mint and then JK got an idea. He asked , "Y/nieee I want to try something".

"JUNGKOOK, my vagina is asking to take a break  , Calm your horny dick, please " . Y/N said but Jungkook was saying please please a lot.So finally Y/N gave in and asked, "Okay dear hubby, what's the thing." He smirked and pulled her on top, 'Ride my face honey'
he said with the most husky voice ever.

"Ah re-really Jungkook?" Y/N said with a scared tone as his voice is too deep. He nodded and she smiles a little and adjusted herself so his pussy was on his face.

Y/N started to moving a little while Jungkook got  hold on her ass cheeks and spread them, slowly licking a stripe making her moan . His tongue could do wonders.

"Ah jk baby yes." And she continued to move a little while his tongue now started moving in and out . The tongue muscles half already entered her wet folds since she were really loose.

Jungkook licked every inch of her wet folds and felt complete and continued her ass and  massaginy
the flesh.

She felt like she could lose her mind anytime as the pleasure was too much.
Y/N then pleaded, "Jungkook I wanna cum" . To which he replied kiss her folds "Cum sweetheart".

And that was the last string and she came in his mouth and he licked all the cum . He licked his lips and said, "sweet as usual" .

Y/N then hugged his chest and mumbled a sweet good night JK, love you honey and felt asleep. Jungkook chuckled and pulled the sheets over them both,and kissed her forehead  and fell asleep.

End 🤭
Sorry for short one😁
Hope you like it ✨💖
Stay safe 💗
Bye 👋❣️