🔞 TEASING 🔞

Have fun 😁

____________

What an asshole,he has been too busy for me and now,he is here teasing me in front of his friends

"Have you read that book finish"
Namjoon asked.I nooded and stopped eating . "THANK YOU so much for recommending that book, it's so fuck!" I gasped and quickly covered my mouth. Jungkook that bastard! One move and his fingers would be inside me , this is why I hate skirts.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook shamelessly asked.

Of course not. I'm not alright you
bastard!

I smiled and shrugged it off,"I bite my tongue" , I made an excuse and Jungkook chuckle,he was really having his fun.I continued eating and turn a blind eye to his mischievous actions.

"Y/n you have a sause on your lips"Jin pointed out and passed a napkin to me,but before I could take it, Jungkook grasp my chin and make me to face him.
He leaned in towards me,his misty, sweet breath was inches away from my face.I was baffled at waht he was doing,his friends were looking at us but he indifferent about it.

H

is dark, seductive eyes gazed at mine before swirling his tongue against my lips to lick the sauce off .The boys were at the loss that what's going on the youngest was literally taunting them for not having a partner.

I have,had enough, Jungkook was clearly frustrating me, I can't think straight.I stood up and cleared my throat,"I need to use the restroom". I glanced at Jungkook and nudged head
, signalling him to follow me.
After few minutes Jungkook stood up with a lazy smile "It's time for my dessert" He didn't wait for the boys replies, before tagging along.

I shoved him in and locked the door behind him, without giving him a chance to react,I pushed him against the wall and lock lips with him. I was not really that Kind of person to act reckless, but he started this, I'm just too turned on to stop.

I bite his lower lips and slide my tongue inside his mouth, exploring and tasting all part of him.He laughed against my lips and lifted me up to sit on the bathroom basin.His smug grin and knowing gaze was hot but annoying. He has been teasing me all the day and now he is enjoying all this side of me.

He leaned towards my ear and whispered "You are lucky we are not at home love" I don't want to think about what he meant , because if I do, I will totally go insane . His strong fingers gripped my skirt and undressed me.I was slightly less skilled at unbuckling his jeans.As I took his pant off,his groined hovered near me. His size always render me speechless .

Jungkook raised my chin up,so I could see at me while he entered me with his middle finger . I gasped and bit on my lower lips . He always does this,he chuckle when he felt me clenching on his finger without any shame in the world , my juices are dripping on his finger "Wow,you swallowed my finger",he teased and pulled his finger out "like a good slut" Jungkook licked my juices off his finger and smirked .

Those words turned me on.

I wrapped my legs around his body , clinging tightly and kissed him.Then give your slut a good fuck .

"GOOD GIRL"

With one deep thrust,he was inside me and I arched against him and throwing my head back.I moaned and finally getting what I had been craving for.
"Ughhh" his thrust was deep and fast,he was hitting the right spot , driving me to groan out his name but they were immediately muffled by a kiss . His pace become more frantic.His deep groans were music to my ears.I started moving my hips to get more of him .

He grined and moved faster . With each thrust, I was getting closer . He kneaded my breast,then licked it . Leaving a wet trail behind .Fuck it" , you are clenching so hard y/n . He groaned with pure lust.

Just when I was about to come ,he
reached my lips and kissed me hungrily.

I came Soo hard that I was panting like a wild animal , I felt so good that I didn't realize that Jungkook had manage to pull out at very last moment and come on me

After catching over breaths,he cleaned my body with serviettes and helped me with my clothes. "Aren't you going looked at me?" Jungkook asked and I ignored him again.How can I look at him , it's so embarrassing! Even if he is my boyfriend , I'm the mature type not someone who would do this things in the bathroom .

"I'll go first,come in later"

"They obviously know that what we
did though and even if they do, I don't care " Jungkook lazily remarked but I nudged him of the way and ran away from him .

I know I'm being unreasonable but it is really embarrassing . When I got back, the boys looked at me and smiled.They did not comment and continued eating . I signed in relief,maybe they don't know anything . Jungkook came in second later and sat besides me . I avoided him and looking at anything but his face .

"If you guys are not saying anything I will, Jungkook at least clean the lipstick off your fucking lips" I gasped and glanced at him .

"He was smirking "
" You should have listen when I told you to look at me"

🌚_______________🌚

Please vote and comment bcuz it's my first FF 😉
Daddy Jungkook 🥵

~900+ words