|| 🔞 PHOTOSHOTS 🔞 ||

You are sleeping naked in your apartment as you live alone and you are hella lazy ass girl so you always remain naked in home as you lived alone.

You have a boyfriend name as JEON JUNGKOOK the most handsome man on Earth for you 💞.

You are so shameless and also he don't have any problem they you remain naked in front of him .
As he enjoys a lot seeing you like this like your hip and your boobs dangling while you were walking and for that Jungkook teases you alot.

But from the very starting you are not like this like totally naked Infront of him.

But one day as Jungkook loves photography alot he want you to pose  with him but with less or no clothes 😏 first you are really shy but as always JK shows his puppy eyes so you got ready for "it" .

So he came to your house that Time when you are in a tight shorts and bralet your tits are making him crazy.

Then you both starting doing photoshoots .

And he gripping you by your waist and his body are totally attached with it but both are not feeling and needy as your breast touching his chest and you clit touches his dick.

After some photos Jungkook told you to have naked photoshoot .

But first you got shocked and as always you get ready you were very shy to remove all clothes in front of him and Jungkook see this so he told you that okay we will remove slowly slowly like first you remove your upper top then have photos half naked .

And in this way you will get
comfortable.

He put his hand on your breast and feel your hard nipples and seeing his touch on your body he smirk and continued to shoot but slowly slowly his hand reached to your clothed clit and start rubbing it feeling you wet he removed your shorts.

Now he is checking you shamelessly your whole body naked looking like a meal Infront of him.

Then also remove his clothes you were shocked seeing his member 🌚 so big but when he saw you him check-in-out he smirked and you embarrassed

Now you both sir on floor for shoot now you sitting on his lap his member is picking in your hips and he told you to spread in front then he put his one hand in your nipples slightly pinching them and the other hand is on your clit and started tou...

Now you both sir on floor for shoot now you sitting on his lap his member is picking in your hips and he told you to spread in front then he put his one hand in your nipples slightly pinching them and the other hand is on your clit and started touching you now you are hella wet your cum wet was dripping on his hand.

And you can also feel his boner.

Now he is getting out of control he suddenly flip your position and start kissing you roughly
After that you both make love

FLASHBACK END ! 😏🤣

You hear a bell on your apartment without thinking twice you opened the door while half sleeping.

Now even thinking to properly open your eyes and open the door .

Jungkook was shocked seeing u like this as you were totally naked standing Infront of the gate because first anybody see you naked as you are so care less not even bothering you wear at least a t shirt while opening or may be anyone can also come here like a milkman, and our neighbours etc.

And

They can also see you like this then suddenly spank your butt hardly then you totally woke up seeing  Jungkook you totally get confused that he is this much angry while realizing what you have done you understand the reason as Jungkook earlier told you that he don't have any problem that you are remain naked in front of him but while opening the door you should always be in clothes or at

East as sometimes Jungkook and your common friend come

He yell at you slowly start sobbing after realizing he stop and took you in his embrace , he took you to your bedroom while sitting in his lap he noticed that you having fever as it having cold weather outside and now he is feeling more guilty for yelling at you but it's important too

Now he put blanket on you while you still in his lap and he caresses your hair and you sleep in his warm embrace.

He make porridge for you and starting to wake you up and slowly wake up

You start sobbing as your body is weak and now it's paining

Jungkook forcefully made you eat porridge and younare throwing tantrums but as he have to give you the medicine so he can't give you empty stomach.

You told him that your body is paining so he told you that he will massage it .

Your boobies are also paining as yesterday only you complete your periods . JUNGKOOK starting to massage your boobies than your whole body.

Your were feeling relax now but Jungkook was teasing you by pinching your nipples and slowly massage you clit 🌚
       ( Your author is very innocent 💀)

And now whole day he remain with you and taking care of you 💕💜

End 🙋                    

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~