🔞 || EXHIBITION ||🔞

"Do you want to?"The before you asked again just to be sure , "Yes I'm stop worrying " you reassured him for at least the 15th time by now.He chuckled softly before lifting his arms to stroke your cheeks."I know I sound Annoying,I just don't want you to be uncomfortable". YOU smiled before leaning to his touch.He asked if he f'ck you Infront of his friends.You didn't questions it much,you knew it was a k'nk of his.Knowing him, he'd never pressurise you to do anything uncomfortable.

You softly smiled as you both made it Infront of their dance studio.You took a deep breath as you walked in with Jungkook.All 6 of them sat down watching you both enter.They smile before Namjoon asked , "How are you guys?" You both murmured good at the same time . The other boys are also greeted you . You took off you jacket as everyone paused. Watching your jacket slip off along with the rest of your clothes . Their lust filled eyes darkened as they watched , enchanted by your beauty Jungkook groaned as he gripped himself through his trousers .You noticed the rest doing the same.(1)

Jhope asked,"Are you sure ,Y/n?" He was always caring about you . He always wanted to make sure you were fine and healthy. You nodded your head and began with the teasing. JUNGKOOK took off his clothes almost right after you . The boys taking you both in and each of them slumping back as they watched you both do whatever you were doing you signed as you watched the man comes besides you . Grabbing the chair which was tucked underneath the desk , sitting himself down . Yanking at your waist and sitting you down onto his thighs. You yelped at a sudden contact. Gulping as you watched the guys eyes on both your figure.

You squirmed on his thighs as he attached you lips together. He pushed you a bit further up before taking your other leg and splaying it across his other thigh . His fingers slowly travel up my inner thigh, finally lending your heat.His fingers sliding up and down your folds,the slippery noises could be heard throughout the entire room;you were soaking,Jimin growled out,"Who knew this would get her soaking . F'ck so wet....' Your eyes met the rest of them as they became scrubbing themselves harshly.It shocked you,he was not doing much,but you could see them bubbling with excitement.(2)

Jungkook wast just teasing you, rubbing vigorously.You squirmed around in frustration,he chuckled breathlessly
"Just stick your fingers in already".
Soekjin growled out.You gasped as Jungkook obeyed immediately. His index and middle finger slipping through and scissoring you roughly.You cried out as he held your thigh roughly ,not allowing you to close them.You whispered wirthting about,"f'ck, look at her little juicey pussy.Yoongi groaned out as he quickened his Jungkook chuckled before leaning and whispered in your ear,"Look how excited everyone is just to see you cream all over my fingers.Come on.

You let out a squeak as his ministrations were hurried with more intent. Your legs are shaking, desperate to close but held by his rough hand. You screamed out as you creamed all over him, your body convulsing as he continued through the splashing and you squ'rted all over his thighs and the floor.He growled out,not allowing you to calm down your orgasms. Immediately aligning himself with your hole,shoving himself into you harshly. Pounding you harshly as you whined out, clawing at his arms behind you. You were feeling sore, your toes curling before you slumped forward and holding onto his knees.(3)

He groaned out as he pulled you up and down by your hips to force you to bounce up and down.You were quit surprised when Taeyhung is Infront of you out of the blue. Holding onto your hips and forcing you up and down. Jungkook removing his hands and groping yor b**bs instead."He is so deep,hmn?"
Taeyhung asked you curiously,you nodded in cherenthly.The pounding and back and forth movement of Jungkook's c'ck was driving you insane."Ah-so close".You heard all of them growl out as Taeyhung began stroking his member(🌚) as one hand was still moving you up and down;he was strong alright.You whined softly before coming all over Jungkook.

Jungkook growled before slamming deep into you and releasing his nectar himself.Growling as every drop was pumped into you . You whimpered as you slowly slid off his member. Your legs are still shaking as you slumped down onto the floor.Jungkook slightly patted your ass before you were surrounded by all the guys. They stroked themselves roughly as you stuck yor tongue out Infront of them. They growled at the sight before releasing all over your body , face,mouth. "You're so f'cking s'xy" . Yoongi and Jimin both whispered . Hoseok gently stroking your cheeks.Namjoon patting your head before giving you a pround wink . Taeyhung slumping forward and chuckling softly.Seokjin patted Jungkook's shoulder , "Lucky
Motherf'cker" 🌚

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

// THE END //

COMMENT AND VOTE 💜
YOU A/N IS VERY 🌚🤤 ABOUT Jungkook ☺️❤️
( Ifyouknowyouknow🌚 )

Luv u army 💜🤭