"Phii...what are you doing"!! it's tickling"..

"You cheated just now.."

"..I didn't"..

"..Then why didn't you kiss me on lips.."

"..Becoz if we do that right now then we'll gonna be late and we've to meet your parents and I've to go to class later"...I said wid my trembling voice as his warm breath is hitting on my sensitive neck..and every word comming from his hot mouth is tickling my ears.. there's a current flowing down in my whole body....making me Shiver.

I was sniffing his neck and my nerves were getting high from his scent...my voice turned into low whispres and i can sense my boy is also feeling trembled....his neck and ears are so sensitive which was making him Shiver under my breath.And i know he is right...if we start it right now I won't be able to control myself.I wanna bite him on neck so hard....but I can't right now.So i leaved him this time.

"Fine baby.. I'll leave it this time but I won't let go again...."

"Hmmmm.."this was the only thing i was able to say....his voice and heavy breaths on my neck and the way he was holding my waist was making me stiff on my place.

"I took away my hand from his waist and make him turn around.His eyes were on floor and his cheeks were all red....I have to light up the mood  for my babyboy.

"Rainy.."?

"Hmm"..

"I think you are right if we don't hurry up "pa"..will crash up here without warning and will drag you with him..not even gonna allow you to take bath.And he also said that he will beat my cold ass if I don't introduce you to him anytime soon..."I said wid a puppy eyes which make my kitty chuckle.

"Hehehe..your "pa" still beats you.."phii..

"Hmm and no one dare to stop him..."

"So come on I'll show you bathroom.So u can take bath and meet him ok"...

"..khup..."

After he went to take bath I orderd my manager to arrange clothes for him.And went to another bathroom to save some time....so I can quickly take shower and get back to my room before Rain..

I locked the door and looked around..in front of me was a huge beautiful bathroom,huge enough that i can throw a party....the bathtub was big enough for 3 people and was designed very delicately looking more fascinating than any 5 star hotels...How much rich is p'phayu...The whole bathroom was smelling like my Alpha which is very soothing....like I can sleep here...I set the temperature of water and lie down in tub..my whole body relaxed as soon as my body hit the water..I took the shampoo and body wash which off course used by my Alpha...I Shampoo my hair and rested my head on tub..I closed my eyes and then suddenly realised that I've to make it hurry...or my phii will get beaten by his "pa".To be honest I'm nervous but also excited to meet my Alpha's family.After shower I took p'phayu robe and wore it on my wet body..oiiiii it smells so good.....I went out of the bathroom and walk towards bed and saw different clothes and underwears were lying on it...my face got blushed and then suddenly the door opened and my jaw droped from the view in front of me.I can feel my boiling blood flowing faster through my nerves.My heartbeat started beating like crazy...My Alpha is so hotttttt and sexxyyy....I wanna see him fully naked..oii what am I thinking it's not the right time..

"I wrapped towel around my waist and quickly walked towards my room.I opened door and found Rainy was standing there covered by my robe which was oversized for his little body but looking fascinating on my omega,who was looking like angel...water dripping from his wet hairs and his lips were shining with droplets shamelessly lying on them.