☆ | 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒

Start from the beginning

im busy too
sorry y/n
:C
4:33 PM

Fireworks 🎇

Y/n ill come!!
😁😆😆😆😁😁😆
4:34 PM

N/n🥺

yesss ty Yoimiya!!
4:34 PM

BooTao👻

me too!
ill join you
4:35 PM

Kazuweed 🍁 🌿

me too
I need to get some hw
done
4:35 PM

OurLady👑

Ill join you guys
aswell.
4:35 PM

LuMine💍

ill come too
I need to get some
assignments done
and I want to get to
know you Y/n
🙂🙂
4:36 PM

N/n🥺

AWEEE LUMINE!!
sure! We can get to
know each other
anyway
everyone meet at ****
library
4:36 PM

BooTao👻

ok!
ill see everyone there!
4:36 PM • read

-

You smile as you jump up onto your feet. You walk over to your Mother.

"Hey Mum..?" You say. Your Mother turns around.

"What is it, Y/n?" She sighs.

"Can I go to the library to do some assignments for school?" You ask.

"Sure, whatever. I don't care. As long you are doing school work." She mumbles. You walk back into your room and grab your phone and laptop. You walk to the front door to put on your shoes. You leave your apartment and leave for the library.

-

You arrive at the library at 4:50 PM. You saw Kazuha, Lumine and Ayaka. Childe, Yoimiya and Hu Tao were no where to be seen. You walk up to the three standing at the door.

"Hey guys! Where is the other three?" You ask. Kazuha turns around to look at you, as he was looking somewhere else. Ayaka waves to you, and you wave back. Lumine didn't even make eye contact with you. Did she really want to get to know you?

"Oh, greetings Y/n. Childe, Yoimiya and Hu Tao have already gone inside to find a spot for us. We stayed out here to wait for you." Kazuha explained.

"Awe, thanks you guys! But you really shouldn't have." You chuckle.

"We should go find the others now." Ayaka suggested. You nod your head. You follow the three inside the library. The scent of mint and coffee was flowing through the air. It was quiet, but it was nice. You look around the library to find Childe, Yoimiya and Hu Tao sitting in the very back corner of the library. It looked like a very cozy spot. You run over and put down your stuff next to Yoimiya. Hu Tao was sitting next to Yoimiya and then Childe was sitting next to Hu Tao. There was 3 other seats left open for Ayaka, Kazuha and Lumine.

"Hey!" You whisper. Hu Tao and Yoimiya wave.

"Hey girlie." Childe whispers. Kazuha and Ayaka then sit down with an empty seat right next to you. Lumine stood behind you with her jaw wide open. She then sits down. Everyone begins on their work, but Lumine sits there with her arms crossed.