Chapter 23: Star Gazing.

Kelly Point Of View:

"Your hair is so beautiful, Ms. Angelina."

I said, while rubbing her fragrance and straight beautiful hair. She raise her head at me and grinned. Our hieght had a big difference, I am more taller than Ms. Angelina although she is wearing high heels.

"Pull it then."

My eyes widen in shocked as my lips suddenly parted a little. We keep staring at each other faces for some minutes, Ms. Angelina look at me nonchalantly.

I bite my lower lips because of surprised and didn't laid my eyes at every corner. Right now, our focus is in each other.

Ms. Angelina's face turned red, she feel embarrassed and covered her mouth. She immediately withdraw her redden face and turned her head away from me.

I gulp.

What did she mean!? Oh, I'm overthinking now. Agh.

"Stop overacting, I didn't mean it." She utters and walk distance away from me.

I wonder, was she mad at me? Lately, after I responded on her question, her forehead furrowed as his eyebrows intersected. She gave me a deathly stares as well and I can feel how fierce her face was.

What? Was she mad because I said that I stabbed his fiance with knives? I mean it, he deserves those, but there's no reason to be mad when that was only my nightmares and it will never happen.

I look at the ground and smirks. Tss. Madness and hatred is swallowing my whole system right now, too bad, I really like her yet she's inlove with his husband huh.

My chest beset and shivers awhile ago when I saw her fierce and dangerous reactions but when I get the opportunity to do the eye to eye contact with her beauty, the feeling of vulnerability and dissapointment faded and vanished my beset chest immediately.

What I am feeling right now? The feeling is rare. I haven't feel this after the relationship I had between Liam. I've always been that strong girl that anyone couldn't be tested.

I smirked and tried to calm my distress and shivers heart but... Dammit!

I felt like drowning beneath in the water but no one is willing to help. Agh! Why is Ms. Angelina is giving a big impact of my heart? I suppose not feel this. She's getting married.

"Better Leave Ms. Clarkson. Please don't show up yourself for some times. I want peace, I don't want to entertain with a mischievous and naughty kid. I'm more older than you, respect me. We don't have a flattered relationship."

I look at her direction. Oh, she said those words without even turning her head at me. So pathetic. Flattered relationship huh? How about the kisses we plant at each other's lips? What's gotten to herself?

I sighed. I won't show obsession with her starting tomorrow, whether, we are inlove with each other or not. But, agh! What happened!? The atmosphere is becoming cold and giving chills, I better leave this area. I'm gonna test herself. Tss.

"Tss. No flattered relationship huh? Sorry not sorry Ms. Angelina but can we have a deal?"

She suddenly turned at me with a curiosity drawn over her face. Her eyebrows puckered with each other. I grinned.

The reaction of her face is priceless! I giggled. Oh.. am I being a badass bitch of what I am behaving right now? Tss...

I should better change myself and fix my journey, I hate the introvert feeling and being a quite student. It's no use anymore.

What about being a bitch? Yeah, yeah, a better way. Why not try to fuck girls and become a womanizer? Let me try, just for tonight. I want to spit out.

"What is ths deal?"