-Time skip-

I was putting my books and stuff in my locker then suddenly someone pulled my arm and pulled me to the rooftop, and it was Elena. I wondered the she wanted from me. (Naw I just started editing this and I thought Edric grabbed him instead of Elena 😭😭)

"Look your Edric's boyfriend right?"  Elena said, glaring straight at me.

"Um Yeah...what do you want?" I said not used to calling myself his 'boyfriend' while being a bit confused in the process.

"Look I want you to stay away from My Edric alright?" She spat at me.

"And why would I?" I said now glaring back, guess my uncle made some use in my life after all...

"I'll make your life living hell" Elena said, her face red signaling that she's furious.

"Do what you do,, tomato" And I walked off.

Damn, that was weird. I can't wait till the end of the day, I'll finally go home and get away from everyone-...I forgot I'm hanging out with Edric later...Well there goes my afternoon. So much for just staying in.

I went to my next period which was science, not my favorite subject, but it's decent. Except for the fact that Elena was there.

Few minutes later the teacher finally came, "Happy Valentine's day everyone, hope you all are having a wonderful time. So anyway, any of you guys got a valentine already?"

The class muttered, some said yes, sone said no, and the others didn't speak.

"That's great, with or with no valentine, we can still enjoy the holiday with loved ones. But say, raise your hand if you've gotten a valentine"

I silently groaned and raised my hand, a few people around were too, there was maybe at least 15 or more, including Elena. Wonder who asked her out, or who she asked out.

"Well aren't you all lucky, but school is still school. So we will start our lesson."

Mrs. Helena had started with the lesson but as I was behind Edric, I couldn't see him be uncomfortable around Elena, she kept bothering him and something about it didn't sit right with me. Well obviously why wouldn't it?

Eventually Elena stopped and I could finally listen to what the teacher was saying, I rested my head onto my desk, my arms being my pillow.

In the middle of class, Edric had slipped one of his hand behind him, now his hand was on my desk and I asked myself if I should hold...hold his hand? What the heck!? Where did that thought came from?! But I guess his hand does looks soft...

Ugh, I don't care at this point. I reached one of my hands out and help his getting up in the process, and when I finally held his, he immediately grabbed mine, I was a bit surprised to say the least but I was the one who started it...and it wasn't too bad, he started caressing my hand, which was a bit expected.

He had stopped at some point, though Elena had witness what happened and her reaction was priceless. While my seatmate was completely chill about it, didn't even bother.

Soon enough the bell had finally rang, took it long enough. I dashed to my locker, already preparing for next period, which was....English, I'm sitting with him, sh1t, I can't just go see him after that. (I'm writing this at 1am, half asleep so don't question me)

But I have to, my mom will be mad if I skipped class. I went to English and saw Edric already sitting there, I felt slightly panicked but I was sure I'll be alright, right?
I went to my seat and I stared at the window beside me, it was peaceful, until someone Interrupted it.