chapter 6

jungwon was sent to the hospital because he had bruises on his face and blood on his head.

jay, heeseung and sunghoon were with him in the hospital and they were all very nervous.

then, the doctor came in and walked up to jungwon who was lying on the hospital bed.

"hello mr yang, how are you feeling?" the doctor asked

"i am fine i guess...." jungwon said as he rubbed his head in pain

"well luckily, you have minor injuries which means that you are not going to stay in the hospital for a few days, but i will put this cream on your skin to make you feel better"

"okay thank you doctor"

the doctor started to apply the cream onto jungwon's skin, he was being very gentle and he tried not to hurt the younger boy.

~ outside of the hospital ~

"thank god you are okay, i was afraid that you were going to die or something" jay said as he helped jungwon get into his car.

"wait... you were worried about jungwonie?" heeseung asked

"what uh no.. of course not! i am just um glad that he didn't have to stay in the hospital because if he did then he would miss out on his studies"

heeseung made eye contact with sunghoon and they both smirked at each other.

jungwon was confused when he saw them doing this, why were they smirking?

"by the way are y'all coming to my party tomorrow?" sunghoon asked

"hell yeah!" heeseung smiled at sunghoon

"you bet i will be there!" jay said, fist bumping sunghoon

"are you coming wonie?" heeseung asked jungwon

"umm... i don't think so... i have to uh study"

heeseung knew that he was lying because he knows his best friend more than anyone else

"your parents will kill you if you come to sunghoonie's party"

"yeah they will ground me for life"

"why don't you tell them that you are going to the party but you say that you are going to do your homework"

"i don't have any homework because i finished it all"

"but jungwonie, we all want you to come~~~" heeseung pouted

"sometimes i keep forgetting that you are the oldest..." jungwon rolled his eyes

"pleaseee" heeseung said, showing his puppy eyes

"ugh fine.. i will think about it!" jungwon said, he finally gave in because he could not resist his hyung.

~ at jungwon's home ~

jungwon sat on his bed and thought for a moment, then he realised that he has never had any fun before because his parents are always making him study.

jungwon decided to go to the party tomorrow and finally take a break from school.