chapter 4~

jungwon walked out of the school and went to go and comfort heeseung.

he walked a little farther away from the tall building and ended up finding heeseung who was crying on the bench.

jungwon went closer to heeseung and sat next to him, massaging his back soothingly.

heeseung got startled but he was glad to see that it was jungwon and not sunghoon.

"i know what happened heeseung hyung" jungwon told the older who was wiping his tears with a tissue.

"yeah... i can't believe that he is already dating someone who isn't me"

jungwon felt bad for telling heeseung about eunwoo but he decided to because heeseung is his best friend.

"i honestly can't believe that jay would ever break up with someone like eunwoo"

"oh you saw him? is he ugly?" heeseung asked causing jungwon to give him a slap in the arm

"no idiot! he is the opposite of ugly, he is so fucking sexy!!"

"oh... not as sexy as sunghoon.." heeseung quietly said causing the other to roll his eyes.

"hyung, you NEED to get over him, there are plenty of other guys out there" jungwon said

"wait.... are you and jay.. dating?"

jungwon took a deep breath, heeseung doesn't know that him and jay are in a fake relationship.

"me and jay are in a fake relationship because the reason why he asked me to be his fake boyfriend was because he wanted to make his ex jealous"

"what the actual fuck?!?!?!?!" heeseung blurted out

"my exact reaction."

"but you said that you would never date him.. i can't believe that you even accepted to 'date' him" heeseung said

"this is driving me crazy hyung" jungwon got up and started biting his lips nervously while he was pacing back and forth.

"oh.. i see what this is, you like jay" heeseung said causing jungwon to slap him again

"of course not, i hate him and i always will!"

"okay okay calm down....."

"by the way this isn't about me, it's about you. you need to crush on someone else who is not a playboy and likes you back"

"but sunghoon...."

jungwon covered heeseung's mouth and glared at him

"don't ever say his name ever again!"

heeseung removed jungwon's hand from his mouth and pouted sadly

"look, i hate this decision, i never agreed to this but jay hyung forced me to, he would never stop leaving me alone"

"im sure that you will be able to get through this, but i will always be there for you wonie"

heeseung smiled at his best friend and hugged him. jungwon hugged him back but he was still unsure about this.

tbc~~~