chapter 1~

yang jungwon is the smartest student at belift high school, he is the leader of many clubs and gatherings.

but there was one person who he hated the most and that person was none other than jay.

jay is the complete opposite of jungwon, he was the popular boy at their school, everyone loved him but jungwon didn't.

jungwon thought jay was a jerk who was always full of himself and very rude to everyone even though people thought he was amazing.

jay was not a good student at all, he always slept in class and got detention almost every day. that is the reason why jungwon hates him. 

~ in class ~

jungwon was in class and he was revising for a test next week, but he was confused that jay had not arrived in class but the older was always late so it was no surprise.

but, the door slowly opened and jay entered into class. he saw the teacher who was writing notes on the whiteboard.

"park jongseong, you are late" the teacher said as soon as jay sat down next to jungwon.

"uhh.. so what? i don't care." jay rolled his eyes, with a smirk on his face causing the other students to snicker.

"I won't give you detention, but you are on your last warning" the teacher glared at jay before continuing to teach the class.

"why does he hate me?...." jay sighed deeply causing jungwon to answer that question immediately.

"well if you actually focused in class and got better grades, then he wouldn't hate you"

jay stared at jungwon who was writing in his book and reading a textbook at the same time.

"psh.. why would i want to do that?? i am not the teacher's pet like some people" jay scoffed as he continued to scribble in his book.

"i am not the teacher's pet.. i am the only guy in this class who pays attention to what the teacher is saying and who is top of the class"

"cough cough teacher's pet cough cough"

jungwon annoyingly rolled his eyes, this was the reason why he hates jay, he is so immature and childish.

tbc~