23

This is the start of season 2 🎉

2 weeks later

I haven't heard from Ashtray in a few weeks and I really miss him. Maddy and I were together in my bedroom as she looked through my wardrobe to find something to wear to the New Year's party and I just laid on my bed.

"Do I have to come?" I asked as I pulled the covers over my head.

"Yes, I'm not going to let you sit in your room on new years crying" she said to me walking over and sitting next to me while pulling the covers down. "You need to get over him" she said to me.

"Your one to talk" I mumbled so she didn't hear me.

"Your coming to this party, your going to let me pick your outfit so you look hot as fuck. I know him and Fez are going to be there dealing but just ignore them, let loose and go fuck someone" she said to me as she stood up and went back to my wardrobe. I groaned and then covered my head with the blanket again.

***

The outfit:

Maddy ended up picking out my outfit then leaving and I had to go to the party with Rue, we'll the plan was for us to walk together to the party but she ended up planning getting a lift from Fez and Ash so I had to go with her because I'm not walk...

Maddy ended up picking out my outfit then leaving and I had to go to the party with Rue, we'll the plan was for us to walk together to the party but she ended up planning getting a lift from Fez and Ash so I had to go with her because I'm not walking and Maddy will kill me if I don't go. It's fine, just don't talk to him, easy.

Rue texted me telling me that they were coming up my street, so I put on my heels and walked outside to see the car pulling up.

I got in next to rue and behind Ashtray and then we sped off, the car was quiet except for rue who was signing, being very annoying.

"Yo, can you tell her to shut the fuck up" Ashtray finally spoke for the first time since I got in the car.

"Where are we going?" I asked because we're going the complete other way than the party.

"Just gotta make a quick stop" fez said pulling up to some apartment complex, the gate opened for us and fez drove in. I slumped back into my chair and just looked out the window. This is not where I want to be on new years.

"Who the fuck is this bitch?" Fez asked as we came to a stop in front of two people, the girl looking like a fucking duck with all that lip filler.

Fez got out of the car to talk to the guy with a busted up nose because of Ashtray while the girl stood there with her teeny skirt on and shirt literally covering nothing, she was that flat.