18

When we got to his house, Ash opened the car door for me as I can hardly move my body due to the fact I am so tired. He helped my inside the house seating me at the table in the kitchen. He just looked at me, "what?" I asked him with sass.

"Do you need anything?" he asked me, I thought for a second and the only thing I could think of was water and ice-cream, I know they don't have any though, so I just asked for water.

"just a water please, my throat is so dry," I say trying to swallow my non-existent spit due to my mouth being so dry. He nodded his head and got me a water from the fridge. I sipped on it and laid my head on my arms on the table, I am absolutely exhausted. "Can you take my shoes off?" I asked him as I stuffed with the laces.

He managed to get them off easy and helped me onto my feet, he led me up the stairs and to his bedroom but I pushed away and walked to the bathroom. He followed me and I turned around to face him as we entered the bathroom. "what?" he asked.

"Can I have a shower?" I asked him seeing as I had fake blood all over me and all through my hair.

"yeah, sure" he said to me as he turned to leave the bathroom.

"can you wash my hair?" I asked him, he nodded turning on the shower, shutting and locking the door. He helped me out of my clothes and put my in the shower, I just stood there as he undressed himself then got in with me.

His hands slid up my arms making goosebumps appear on my skin and chills to run up my spin. I tilted my head back to rinse off my hair and Ashtray started washing my hair. When the shower was finished he helped me out and wrapped a towel around him and me. I smile at him and he smirked at me, I really wanted to kiss him.

So that's what I did, I grabbed his neck pulling his face down to mine and connected our lips. They molded together perfectly. His hands found my waist as he kissed me back, but he pulled away before anything exciting could happen, he helped me to his room and closed the door. Fez had already gone to bed.

He gave me underwear that I had left here from staying the night here, multiple times, and one of his shirts that were way to big for me, it covered all the way down my body till half of my thigh but that was all that was needed. He put on his boxers and sweat pants as I got into his bed.

He got in with me after he was all dressed and I rolled onto my tummy and rested my head on his chest. He didn't seem to mind as he started to play with my hair. However I have a thing that when I'm alone with guys and I'm drunk, I get hella horny.

I turn my head so that my face is in his neck and start kissing and sucking on his neck, leaving a big purple hickey behind. I trail the kisses up his neck and along his jawline then connecting our lips together.

Surprisingly he kissed back, but as I tried to take it to the next level he stopped me. "your way to drunk, ma. We can't." He whispers in my ear, I roll my eyes and let out a quiet groan of annoyance and roll over so my back is facing him.

That however didn't stop him from rolling over as well and spooning me, now that I think about it, I've managed to make Ashtray a little softy for me. I ended up falling asleep soon after, later going to regret my previous choices.

***

I woke up to the sun shining on my face, I squint my eyes and my hand shoots to my head. My head is pounding and I feel like absolute shit. Even worse, when I woke up Ashtray was no longer next to me. How rude.

I got off his bed slowly, making sure to not move fast so I don't throw up everywhere, I make my way to the kitchen where I saw Fez and Ash sitting on the couch in the living room. I made my way over to Ash and lay on him, I don't care about personal space right now, at this point I wanna be in his skin, it's weird, I know. But that's how I'm feeling.

Surprisingly he didn't push me away or anything, he obviously wasn't in a bad mood, because if he was he would have 100% pushed me off. Instead he cuddled me back and let me lay there, just watching tv while I napped, trying to get rid of this bloody hangover.

I love this side of Ash, the other side of him is a bitch, I think I really like this boy but I don't know, I've never felt this way for someone before. Like yeah I have dated guys before but none of them lasted longer than a month and they were just because I was bored. Ashtray is different, still trying to figure that out myself but I can feel it, he's different.

***

It's been a week of the usual going to school an shit, I haven't seen Ashtray at all during it so I decided to pay him and fez a little visit. It's Saturday so I'm most likely going to spend the night but I don't know, it depends on if Ash decides he wants to be a cunt or not.

My parents and brother come home soon, they had to cut the little vacation short due to the many texts saying I've been missing school, so I'm gonna make the most of my freedom while I still got it, knowing full well my mums probably gonna ground me.

I go through all my shit and find a basic outfit, and leave the house to go to Ashtrays house.

The outfit:

When I got there Fez was outside smoking a blunt

When I got there Fez was outside smoking a blunt. "hey kid, been missin' you all week" he tells me as I approach him.

"My bad man, just got a lot of school shit, know that its the end of the year and I've got exams and shit" I tell him, not completely lying, I don't care for school to be fair, but I did have exams at the moment.

"I hear you, hey, look, what's going on with you and Ash?" he asked me and I furrow my eyebrows.

"nothing why?" I ask him, concerned, "speaking of Ash, is he inside?" I asked him.

"yeah, hey listen why don't you come back another time, right now ain't the best time" he tells me putting out his half smoked joint which I found weird, something doesn't feel right, he then proceeded to stand in front of the door, ok extra weird.

I was now extra curious and angry to see what ashtrays doing so I barge past him and walk through his house with Fez yelling behind me.

"Nevaeha! I'm being serious, don't go in there" he says from behind me, now I'm mad and thinking the worst and open his door to see him and some slut from my school, her names like Anna or some shit, they were running around his room trying to put there clothes on.

okay, what. the. fuck.

---------

1250 words

I'm so sorry to do this to you guys but I felt like my story was getting boring and I wanted to add some drama, don't hate me.

edited :)