'Shhh.. Love, it's okay.. Don't cry..' He don't know how to comfort him.. 'They are always with you A Ying.. It hurts me to see you crying..' Finally Wei Wuxian stopped when he hear those words.. Lan Wangji gently breaks the hug and wiped the tears of his beloved.. 'Lets go..' Wei Wuxian followed the elder to his room..

The younger can hear the heart beat of his shizi which makes him to feel safe and it's like a lullaby to him.. Soon he fall asleep on his chest holding his robe so tight not wanting to leave him.. Lan Wangji wrapped his hands around the younger hugging him too close.. His eyes gazed at the peaceful boy who is sleeping on his chest..

'I'm sorry love..' He whispered to the other who is in deep sleep..

Wen Qing and Jiang Yanli can't help but coo at the sight where the two younger's were sleeping in each other's arms.. 'When did he left.. I mean I don't know when he leaves the room..' Nie Huaisang asked..

'He left in the middle of the night..' Jiang Cheng said without any expression but his heart feels so content looking at the two.. He swear to protect them..

'I think he is safe with Wangji.. That's why.. You know it's the first time he is staying alone other than his family.. May be he feel so safe with Lan Wangji..' Jiang Yanli said..

'You shouldn't let them apart Jiang Cheng.. And I know this pervert lion won't do anything if his bunny is uncomfortable..' Wen Qing stated..

'If you guys finished talking leave us..' Lan Wangji said in his deep voice.. He slowly get off from the bed and looked at his friends.. 'I want to talk..' Everyone were shocked seeing the serious jade..

After Lan Wangji changed into his robe he went to the room outside the bed room with his friends.. 'Jiang Cheng, Wei Ying's father is a disciple.. Did you know anything about their death..' Others don't know why now Wangji wants to know it..

'I heard from mother that they were killed by a dangerous wolf..' Jiang Cheng replied..

'He had a nightmare.. He didn't sleep..' Lan Wangji said.. Yanli and Wen Qing were worried.. 'That's why he stayed with me..'

'It's okay Wangji.. I think he will be safe with you..' The other said with a smile..

'Yeah.. But I feel that something happened to them.. Because both of them are strongest cultivator, do you think they were killed by the wolf..' Lan Wangji asked..

'I think if we ask our father again about them we can find something.. And I also heard they were buried quickly.. Lan's and Jiang's were the only one who joined in the funeral..' Jiang Yanli said.. Jiang Cheng agreed to it..

'And he shouldn't know about it.. A secret within us..' Wangji said and others nodded their head.. They didn't want to hurt the younger..

'We will discuss once we reach cloud recess.. Now we have to leave for our investigation..' Nie Huaisang said..

'You are all here..' On hearing the soft voice they all looked at sleepy Wei Wuxian in his night robe.. 'Wake up sleepy head.. Get ready after early meals we have to leave..' Jiang Cheng said softly.. The younger nodded his head and get inside the room..

They all gathered in their favourite inn for meals.. Wangji ordered spicy dish for his love.. 'We will meet evening in the inn or if we plan to stay out just leave a message... Disguise before we leave.. I think Shijie and Wen Qing will be investigate inside the town while we can search outside..' Jiang Cheng said..

After meals, Jiang Cheng with Wen Ning and Huaisang left the inn first.. And Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian were next.. Both of them disguised themself in simple robe..

They both walked outside the town and it's too has many houses and a little market

They both walked outside the town and it's too has many houses and a little market.. The vendors were busy with their customers.. Wei Wuxian can see little boy was surrounded by a group of elders.. Lan Wangji who noticed it went near the little crowd..

'How dare you steal a bun you little shit.. Do you think you can escape from me..' The stall owner snarled at the poor boy..

'I Didn't mean too.. I was so hungry..' The little boy said with instead tears..

'Shut up..' The stall owner was about to beat but a strong grip on his wrist made him to wince in pain.. Wei Wuxian quickly carried the crying little boy.. Lan Wangji glared at the stall owner with his dark gaze..

'You have the audacity to beat a little kid.. Aren't you ashame of yourself..' Lan Wangji growled and gave the silver ingot to him.. Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji looks at the kid who is eagerly eating the sweet bun..

'Slow down.. No one will harm you..' The little kid looked at the two and started to eat the bun slowly.. Lan Wangji nudged his love to talk to the kid.. 'Are you alone here little one.. Where are your parents..' He asked softly..

'A Die is..' The boy hesitated a little but he didn't hide the truth.. He looked at his side not others to hear what he is going to say.. 'Will you believe that
A Die.. A bad ghost attacked my A Die and it's hurting my A Die..' He said in a low voice.. Lan Wangji looked at the boy..

'I know you won't believe me but I don't lie.. A Die looks scary and she was chained in our home by grandfather..' On hearing this Wei Wuxian knows whatever the boy saying is true.. 'Then why don't you say it to the cultivators.. They will help you..' He asked...

'My grandfather send a letter to the Gusu but we didn't get any help.. Now he went to meet the town elder's to seek help..' Wei Wuxian gazed at Wangji.. 'How about we go to your home.. We will see what happened to your A Die..' Lan Wangji said softly...

'Ofcourse handsome gege.. You bought me tasty bun..' Wei Wuxian carried the boy and they both left the market..

Share your comments

Don't forget to vote