17) The End

Not edited, sorry:

I looked over at Jack who was looking at the moon. It was now morning and the moon was still visible in the sky. I quickly went over to him.

"Jack you did it! You got rid of Pitch" i said happily.

"Are you ready now, Jack? To make it official?" North asked.

Jack nodded once and a yeti handed North the book for becoming a Guardian.

"It is time to take oath" North said and opened the book while i stepped next to Tooth. I then looked over Jacks shoulder to see the kids walking towards us. "Will you, Jack frost, vow to watch over the children of the world, to guard them with your life, their hopes, their wishes, and their dreams? For they are all we have, all that we are, and all that we will ever be?"

Jack looked back at Jamie who smiled and nodded at him to say yes. Jack then turned back to North and said "I will"

"Then, congratulations, Jack frost, for you are now, and forever more, a guardian" North said then picked up Jack, "pulling him into a hug then placing him back on the floor.

"That's my boy" Bunny said with a proud look on his face and i laughed slightly.

We then heard sleigh bells and looked to the sky to see Norths sleigh coming towards us.

"You guys, look!" we heard Caleb yell.

"Everyone loves the sleigh" Bunny said to North who smiled.

"Time to go" North said to all of us.

All of us went to the kids. Bunny to Sophie, Tooth to Cupcake, North to the twins, Sandy to Monty, Jack to Jamie, and me to Pippa.

"You're leaving?" she asked.

"Not for long. We'll always be here. I promise" i said "And you will definitely be seeing me when your older"

She smiled at me with excitement and hugged me, i hugged her back and when we let go Pipper and Spike flew down and landed on both the girls shoulders. She laughed and petted them.

"Bye Pippa" i said and she waved to me. Pipper and Spike followed behind and i wandered back to the sleigh.

"Jack!" Jamie yelled. I got in the sleigh and watched as Jack turned back to Jamie. Jamie then hugged Jack around the waist since he was too short. Jack froze for a second before crouching down a bit to hug him normally. Jack then jumped onto the outside of the sleigh and we all waved at the kids before flying into the sky.

"Ok, as nice as this moment is can you please get in here properly" i said to Jack.

"Why?" he asked leaning away from the sleigh to tease me.

"You'll fall out and i dont feel like going to a funeral" i said.

"Just admit it, you like him" Bunny said and i gave him a look.

"You guys are a bunch of jerks" i said in a childlike tone and crossed my arms. They just laughed and Jack finally got in the sleigh and sat next to me.

"Dont worry, if it helps i like you too" Jack said and i smiled at him.

~Even though this story ends with no kiss, Jack and Izzy's romance was real~

~they lived there forever taking care of the kids of the world and not because it was their job~

~but because they loved them and loved each other~

~The End~

Huh, that ending was actually pretty good. I dont usually do good endings so i am shocked. Anyway, i hope you liked the book and if you want to read more Jack frost content from me go to my one shots.

bye! And thank you so much for the love and support!!!