2) Meetings!!!

I should mention that i published this book on Quotev already so yea. On with the show!

------------------------------

~500 years later~

"North is calling an emergency" Pipper said and i rolled my eyes.

"Yes, yes, yes, emergency. Pipper, i dont think you understand how much i dont want to be a Guardian" i said. I was first a Guardian when pitch came. It was a serious pain, but after them kidnapping me in a sack and throwing me to the north pole i agreed to become one. But i haven't really liked being one. I would rather do my job alone, and by alone, i mean with my doves.

"I know Izzy, but if-" Pipper said but Spike cut her off.

"Let the kid have her fun. It's not like she'll miss anything. Remember last time she missed a meeting?" Spike asked.

"Yes, they forgot i wasnt there" i said.

"And when you are there?" Spike asked.

"I sit in a corner by myself" i said.

"Whatever, we're going to the meeting and that's that" Pipper said and me and Spike groaned before flying towards the north pole.

"This better be good. Because of you at least twenty people won't be married for another three years" i said as we flew through a window and to where everyone else was. I stood next to Bunny.

"I know, i know" North said. "But i obviously wouldn't have called you all here unless it was serious"

"Uh-huh" i mumbled before taking out the iPad that had the list of people i needed to have fall in love. I make the list every Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday.

"Put that away, stop working" Pipper said and i put it away.

"I like working" i grumbled before putting my attention on North.

"The Boogeyman was here! At the Pole!" North said and i raised an eyebrow. Didn't we stop him a few hundred years ago or am i imagining things?

"Pitch?" Tooth said in shock "Pitch Black? Here?"

"Yes" North said. "There was a black sand covering the Globe"

"What do you mean black sand?" Bunny asked while paining an egg that was in his hand.

"And then a shadow!" North said.

"Hold on, hold on. I thought you said you saw Pitch" Bunny said.

"Well, uh, not exactly" North said.

"Not exactly?!" me and Bunny asked in annoyance.

"Can you believe this guy?" Bunny asked me and i shook my head in annoyance.

I was supposed to be responsible for love! How do i do that here?

Unless....

I smirked to myself while looking at two elves. I put my hand on my arrow before feeling something peck me on the palm.

"Ow!" i said pulling my hand back and holding it to my chest with my other hand. "Pipper"

"Izzy, focus" Pipper said and i sighed before watching again.

"Look, he's up to something very bad. I feel it. In my belly" North said and i looked at Pipper with a 'can we go please' look. She just glared and i gave Spike the puppy eyes, but he was asleep on my shoulder. I groaned. I hate being responsible!

"Hang on, hang on. You mean to say you summon me here three days before Easter because of your belly? Mate, if i did this to you three days before Christmas...." Bunny said.