Chapter 4: Clefairy and the Moon Stone!

Start from the beginning

And it looked like one of it's tails was injured. I felt a little sorry for the little guy. I went over to Zubat and knelt down with some bandages in my hand. This made Zubat feel a little nervous as it back up.

(Michael): It's okay little guy, I'm not gonna hurt you. I just wanna heal your tail.

Feeling a little calmer, Zubat fluttered onto my arm as I sprayed his injured tail with a Potion and wrapped it with the bandages I had. Once I had fully bandaged Zubat's tail, I gave it some medicine to help ease the pain coming from its injured tail. This made the little Zubat hiss very gently.

(Zubat): *hisses happily!* (Thanks for fixing my tail Human!)

(Michael): No problem Zubat. Wanna come with us?

(Zubat): *short hiss!* Yeah!

I smiled and brought out a Pokéball which I tapped against Zubat's stomach. The Bat Pokémon was pulled inside. The Pokéball rattled before dinging just as Rotom registered Zubat to the Pokédex.

(Rotom Phone): Zubat has been registered to your Pokédex!

I grinned cheekily at having caught my third Shiny Pokémon. Meanwhile, Misty was making sure that the guy in the lab coat was okay.

(Misty): Are you okay?

Misty was a little worried for the guy. I then walked up with Zubat who was now currently resting on my shoulder.

(Michael): Hey, you okay?

(???): Wow! You guys were the greatest!

The guy says, jumps up and hugged me rather tightly.

(Michael): *muffled!* Really, it was nothing!

(???): I'm talking super fantabulistic! I mean, two thumbs up! Way up! The best rescue I've ever had!

The guy then started hugging me and Zubat even tighter than before.

(Michael): *still muffled!* Hey! Can you let us go!? I can't breathe!

(???): Sure! Sorry!

The guy finally let me go. Zubat turned to look at me and asked in his language that if I was okay.

(Zubat): *hisses quietly.* (Are you okay?)

(Michael): Yeah, I'm alright Zubat.

I gently rubbed the Bat Pokémon's head as we both laughed.

(???): They say that man's best friend is a Pokemon, and with those two, I believe it.

(Michael): Oh. That's nice.

(???): I'm so moved! Such friendship I thought I'd never see when the Zubat began attacking me. I thought I was done for, but who should arrive? Some heroes, thanks to whom, I'm alive! I'M ALIVE! Thank you so much! Thank you!

The guy quickly continues speaking.

(???): Did I mention how grateful I am?

(Michael): Yeah, you did. Um, anyway, why were the Zubat attacking you, mister?

 Um, anyway, why were the Zubat attacking you, mister?