Chapter 4: Clefairy and the Moon Stone!

It had been at least a couple days since I had won my first Gym Battle and earned the Boulder Badge from Brock. Currently, we were traveling from Pewter City to get to Cerulean City where Misty lived. Whilst trekking to Cerulean City, me, Blue, Misty, and Brock were hiking towards Mt. Moon whilst discussing the legend of a meteor made of Moon Stone's crashing there way back in prehistoric times.

(Misty): Mount Moon... doesn't the name sound romantic?

(Brock): People used to say that a huge meteor crashed into the mountain back in prehistoric times.

(Michael): A meteor?

(Blue): Is it really true?

(Brock): The meteor is actually called the Moon Stone.

(Misty): Now that's romantic.

Just then, I saw Mt. Moon up ahead! And it was absolutely amazing from afar! I was kind of excited to investigate it and see if the legend of the Moon Stone was real! Eventually, we made it to the entrance to Mount Moon when suddenly, heard a scream. We stopped and looked towards the direction of the scream.

(Michael): Look! Over there!

We quickly rushed to the source of the scream and we soon found someone being attacked by a large flock of Zubat.

(Blue): Those are Zubat!

(Misty): And they're attacking that guy!

I quickly brought out Rotom and it scanned the Zubat Leader.

(Rotom Phone): Zubat, the Bat Pokémon. A Poison and Flying-type. It emits ultrasonic waves from its mouth to check its surroundings. Even in tight caves, Zubat flies around with skill. Zubat live in caves, down where the sun's light won't reach. In the morning, they gather together to keep each other warm as they sleep.

(Michael): Well that's rather informative.

But just as I was about to send out Fearow to scare away the group of Zubat's, I heard a gently hiss coming from behind a large rock to my left. I looked and saw a slightly larger Zubat with a green body and brown highlights. I realised that it was a Shiny Pokémon!

 I realised that it was a Shiny Pokémon!