Chapter 3: Showdown in Pewter City.

[(JunkBot): Just as a reminder, the events of this chapter will be a little different from the original episode. So I hope you guys enjoy!)]

It had been a little while since me and Misty had met the Samurai who had showed us the way out of the forest. We were just walking closer and closer to Pewter City when we noticed a boy sitting on a large nearby rock. He was a tall and thin young man with light skin, brown eyes, and tall brown spiky hair. He was wearing a long purple shirt, dark gray pants, a yin and yang necklace, and brown boots with black straps encircling them.

(Misty): Who's that?

(Michael): I don't know. Maybe we should see who he is.

We then walked to the boy who quickly noticed us and jumped down from the rocks and smiled at us rather charmingly.

(Blue): Hey there

(Blue): Hey there. Names Blue. Who are you two?

(Michael): Names Michael. And this is Misty. We're just on our way to Pewter City so I can challenge the Gym there.

(Blue): Oh, going to Pewter City huh? I'm actually going there myself. I'm also hoping to challenge the gym there as well. Mind if I join you two?

(Misty): Sure! The more the merrier!

(Blue): Cool! Now let's go to Pewter City!

And off we went to Pewter City whilst talking and laughing along the way there along Route 2.

After a while of walking, me, Blue and Misty arrived at Pewter City at last where me and Blue were aiming to win our first Gym Badge. We were making our way along an unpaved stone road somewhere nearby. Having finally escaped Route 2, I was delighted to see Pewter City stretched out before me as both me and Blue jumped onto up onto a rock to sit on.

(Misty): Yay! Pewter City!

Misty was just standing next to the rock where me and Blue were sitting on. Even Blue was excited to win his first Gym Badge to enter the Pokémon League.

(Michael): *panting* Finally! I was actually beginning to think that we wouldn't make it.

Me and Blue were just catching our breath when we all heard a low mumbling voice coming from somewhere which nearly made me jump.

(???): Pewter City is grey, the color of stone, this town has always been famous... for stone.

Looking down in surprise, we find ourselves staring at a sitting man in an aforementioned red beanie and brown beard, wearing a very short-sleeved yellow shirt from 1983 and green pants from 1972, along with worn brown shoes, shabby gloves and deeply tanned skin. He actually looks like some kind of homeless man. There was also a large collection of rocks sitting on a shelf beside him. Who else but a bum or a highly educated geologist would collect and display rocks?