Hot Movies - Isaac Lahey x male reader

Start from the beginning

Him writhing on his back, his stomach, Isaac pressed against him, above him, below him. Y/n on his knees, Isaac on his knees... Y/n bent over Isaac's lap...

Nope! No, he's playing his favorite movie. All of that will have to wait, even though he is uncomfortably hard against the mattress.

"Later, Isaac, maybe after the movie," Y/n replies flippantly, turning he gaze back to the screen just in time to see Satine fall off the swing. Y/n gasps silently; both from seeing he fall once more, and from Isaac squeezing he butt quite nicely.

"How about I do all the work and you can still watch the movie?" Isaac continues, placing a series of kisses along his neck and his somewhat bare shoulder.

Y/n has to bite he bottom lip to keep from moaning as the other guy grabs onto he skin and starts biting and sucking gently. "Once the movie is over, we can do whatever you have planned, okay?" Y/n promises, trying to absorb what's happening on screen, but finds it difficult with the wonderful neck attack from him. Although not that he would ever admit it.

"Please?" Isaac murmurs, licking sweetly at the little bruise that will be gone by morning. "Like I said, you can keep watching Satine seduce that creepy duke and I'll do all the work." A little pinch on Y/n's earlobe before he continues. "And you know how much you like it when I spank you..."

This time, Y/n definitely gasps, and a small moan escapes his throat before he can choke it back.

God Isaac is playing dirty, saying things he knows Y/n won't refuse. I can't refuse. He doesn't want to refuse. Not really anyway.

But, but... Moulin Rogue! It had been months since he had last seen him; school, the lacrosse team and helping his dad by monopolizing his time, not to mention the kid was half spread all over him now that he can finally enjoy the movie he really doesn't want to stop.

So he refuses to budge, wanting to see the movie. But that's the problem, right? Because he definitely wants Isaac to continue too. He loves to be spanked; he always makes him so damn hot and bothered, always guaranteeing to give him the best releases. Those tingling sparks that shoot straight through he entire body with each small stroke, he sensitive skin and flesh accepting each stroke easily and with relish, bursting with arousal and hanging on the brink of cumming before the final blow has struck. ..

Holy stars, he wasn't going to be able to say no, was he?

He finally snuggles back into the duvet beneath him, unable to stop himself from grinning goofily at the thought of his boyfriend behind him, shifting impatiently hoping Y/n will let him touch the ivory skin in front of him, to practically mutilate him. . "Fine, fine," Y/n finally concedes with an exasperated but happy smile. "Get on with it, and I'll finish this movie myself".

A quick, open-mouthed kiss is placed just below his ear. "Thank you," Isaac whispers softly. With just a little help, Y/n can feel Isaac pulling down his skinny jeans along with his underwear, and shivers as he feels the cold air making contact with his still-frozen skin.

'Isaac better be right about turning me on...' Y/n thinks cleverly, once again trying and failing to focus on the screen in front of him. He's not going to be able to assimilate a single moment of the movie, is he?

When the first punch lands on his right cheek, Y/n knows he's definitely not going to care about the movie anymore, not while those sparks shoot up his body and make him bite his lower lip to keep from screaming. of pleasurable agony. His cock, already hard and dripping, drags against the bedding beneath him as the second blow against his ass hits, causing his hips to lurch forward and a groan to escape from his throat. .

God, it had been too long since they'd last done this.

Although they had only been together for less than six months, they had already found various problems big and small that they enjoyed together; spanking definitely being the most exciting thing for both of them. And believe that everything had started by chance.