I'm wearing an dress for the first time. This barbecue is to celebrate something from Elio his work so we all did our best to dress good. So I thought now i'm not embarrassed of my scars anymore i will grab my hottest dress.

The dress:

Stunning?

Why would he?

I just smile at him and take a sip.

This kind of compliments and looks or touches are going on for about weeks now.

I'm red asf so i need to stand up before i get a panic attack.

I stand up and say to Anthonio and Charles that i'm going to the toilet before they are worried.

I walk inside and take a breath in the kitchen.

"What's wrong darling?"

I turn around it's river.

"Are you following me or something?" I say with a little laugh.

"And that's a nee nickname." I say smiling.

"What you like it? And i just wanna make sure your okay." He say.

"Yes i like it, but why make sure i'm okay?" I say.

"Well i say it on your face you didn't feel comfortable. And i wanna talk to you." He says.

I ignore the thing he said first."why do you wanna talk to me you could have we sit right in front of each other." I say.

"i just wanted to speak to you alone." He says.

"Why? what do you want?" I ask.

"Uhm okay rude. And not here." He says.

While he walks he grabs my arm and he pulls me with him.

"Sorry didn't mean to be rude." I say shaking of his hand and walking with him.

We're standing in front of the front door.

"Well talk?!" i ask after an silence.

"Alright first i wanna show you something . You have to trust me for that alright?" He ask looking at me.

"Well trust is an big word but what ever your gonna do? don't kill me." I say and he opens the front door.

"I won't, i promise. Follow me." He says walking out

We walk outside and we stop after a few steps.

"Why are we in front of the front door?" I ask looking at him

"Come on lay down and you will see." He says and he take a step on the grass and lays down.

I look confused at him.

"Come onnn!" He says.

"Alright fine." I say and i sit beside him.

"Lay down come on." He says with his hands behind his head laying on the grass.