Chapter 14 - I Can't Catch A Break Can I?

Depuis le début

"You're right, I'll also get to talk to Eula for a longer time. Alright, it's decided, you will have to let me stay at your house today." Amber said to me with a smile.

"Don't forget me, you will have to let me stay in your house as well." Noelle interjected as she said her thoughts as well.

"Okay okay, let's meet in the evening at the fountain. We will go there after that." I said to the two of them.

"You don't have to worry about that. I will make sure to get there." Amber said happily.

"And I shall also be there as well." Noelle said with a smile.

"Great, then I guess it's time for us to disperse. We still have put duties to do." I said as I waved my papers with my written duties in front of the two.

"Oh right, yeah I have to go to Wolvendom and scout there. Well, I'll meet you two at the fountain bye!" Amber said hurriedly when she remembered her duty.

"Well there she goes. I must now attend to my duties as well. Let us meet again at the fountain Luciel." Noelle said to me as she bowed to me.

"Yeah." I simply said to her with a smile.

After that the two of us went on our own ways as we went to do our duties.

Time skip

"You want me to go to the church with you? Why?" I asked Kaeya confused.

After I had talked with Amber and Noelle I went around the city doing the jobs that I've been given. I managed to complete them but that was when I ran into Kaeya. I greeted him and he greeted me back but then he asked me to go with him to the church which honestly confused me.

"Well, today all the sisters of the Church of Barbatos is going to be singing." Kaeya said to me with a smile.

"And that is special how?" I asked not getting the point.

"Come on try to remember Luciel. Isn't there one nun in the Church who is very peculiar?" Kaeya asked me with a glint in his eyes.

I regarded him and thought about what he said. A peculiar nun among the whole of the nun's of the Church. I thought about it for a few seconds but then I finally realised who he was talking about. There was only one nun in the Church of Barbatos who is really peculiar.

"Are you talking about Rosaria?" I asked to confirm my thoughts.

"Right on target. Rosaria does not participate in the choir but this time she has no choice but to sing. This is a golden opportunity to see it." Kaeya said to me with a smile.

"I guess, now that I think about it I've never seen her sing before and I've visited the church a lot of times to complete my jobs." I said to him.

"Perfect. Then let's not delay it any further." Kaeya said jovially as he walked to the Church.

"Right behind you." I said as I followed behind him.

The two of reached the church and saw a good amount of Mondstadters has come to see the choir singing. The two of us were at the back as I looked at the group of nun's. I spotted Rosaria fairly quickly due to her unique clothes and colour. Barbara was standing beside her but I saw a great contrast between the two nuns.

Barbara was singing with a bright smile on her face and it can be seen that she is enjoying it. Rosaria on the other hand doesn't have an enthusiastic face instead it was the opposite as she seems to dislike it. I watched but then I heard the sound of laughing beside me. I looked to my left and saw Kaeya laughing, and I could also see tears almost escaping his eyes.