#9 Recap from PIDW, Courtesy by Peerless Cucumber

A/N:
This is Shen Yuan talking about what happened from PIDW when Shen Qingqiu sent Luo Binghe and company down the mountain to do some exorcising. (〃゚3゚〃)❤️

I tried making this chapter a little bit dark. This is my first time writing one and this surprisingly took me so many rewrite because I wasn't satisfied with it no matter what 😅😅
Please spare me on this... (っ˘̩╭╮˘̩)っ

[unedited]
____________

[ Recap from the Proud Immortal Demon Way: Chapter 57, courtesy by the Esteemed "Peerless Cucumber" ]

As soon as Luo Binghe and the 8 or so QingJing Peak outer disciples entered the place, they were met with a few domestic-looking houses that seemed to have been built 2 blocks away from the next house which then made the whole place looked almost hollow. But the trees and farms almost made up the whole district, and mostly farmers― Almost like a village.

Bumeng District is the name of the location where the mission is taking place, and this is also where the said 89 years old ghost― Li Suxin used to live several years ago before her death, before she started haunting the district, especially the farms.

The current Chief District was the one who wrote letter to the CangQiong Mountain Sect and requested for at least few cultivators to solve the main issue in their village, in which, their food source- the farms have been facing lot of dangers ever since three years ago.

Three years ago, that was when the phenomenon in their farms began to plague the whole district. Out of nowhere, the week before the Autumn Season starts, just as when the farmers were only about to wait for their root crops and vegetables to flourish and grow, the farmers woke up seeing gigantic flames burning their farms first thing in the morning.

It caused such tragedy for the whole district as the farm had been their only source of food for everyday aside from hunting wild animals in the forest, which isn't even that plenty for them to eat delicious meat even once a year.

3 months later, the Chief District is now becoming helpless and fearful that their district might not be able to produce food and survive the Winter Season every year, that's why he hired monks after monks, taoist after taoist, just so this phenomenon could finally end; but everytime, the reason they always answer which caused this disaster is that, it is simply a ghost's doing, yet in the end, even if they knew who caused the flames, none of these monks and taoist can even get rid of this ghost.

It was not until years later when the Chief District couldn't take it anymore and finally gathered up all of his courage to beg the most influential cultivation sect to help them as they're his only hope at this moment, but he didn't expected that the sect would actually send down their disciples to deal with their issue.

As they're the disciples from the well-known CangQiong Mountain Sect, and the sect mostly produces famous cultivators from among all regions, the Chief District is quite hopeful that disciples sent here would finally be able to eradicate the ghost that had been burning their farms, putting their hardworks in vain.

But of course, how could this be easily dealt with when the ghost had been carrying resentment towards this district, especially from the Chief District's household, since several years ago?

Even when Luo Binghe and the rest tried the methods the whole districts had done before, and that is by sending incense to the grave of the ghosts and having two outer disciples who excelled in playing guqin to communicate with the ghost through music and spiritual delving, no one can still convince the ghost, especially when the flames of her anger seemed to only get bigger and bigger.