Flashback #3: Shizun's Mind in Uproar pt.2

Just how come they can still bother to bully someone at their age by now?! Are they kids? How immature, ah! I had already made a grand rule that bullying within the Peak is a taboo lest harsh consequences will come next! They didn't listen at all! Who's ignorant child is that? That's not mine!

Seeing her Shizun not making a move at all, Ning YingYing slowly became uneasy. She whimpered "Shizun..."

"This Master is coming! Show the way!"

"Shizun~!!" Ning YingYing instantly brightened up with relief.

Grabbing his fan on the table, clumsily yet gracefully wearing his outer robes without fixing the sleeves at all. He casually put on his boots and rushed out with Ning YingYing 'til they finally arrived at the location of events.

The last time he caught Ming Fan and his other friends beating up Luo BingHe was around two years ago, and it was also at that time when he had just only transmigrated as 'Shen QingQiu'.

At that time, he really felt helpless for the self-restrictions as he was not supposed to help Luo BingHe yet in order to not arose sudden suspicions. But right now, it's been two years and everyone is already aware of the Peak Lord Shen's sudden changes and had long accepted it so he's been free to do whatever he wanted since a long time ago.

Looking at the scene in front of it, the atmosphere is completely still the same. It's the same as the 'ganging up' sort of scene. The only difference is the location, which is currently near the wood shed surrounded by towering bamboo trees and the heights of the people involved, as well as the position of the one being ganged up.

In fact, this scene can't be called a '4 bullies ganging up a defenseless little kid' anymore.

Luo BingHe wasn't helplessly curling up on the ground and being stepped around with some malicious laughter above him like before, but they were all standing. In fact, seeing this five grown man being huddled together, Luo BingHe was only oppressively surrounded by four teenagers―who were in fact, quite shorter than him a bit― as they create sharp glares with each other with being one of them is... of course, it'll always be that Ming Fan.

Probably, because he hadn't seen that 'little bastard' interacting with their Shizun these days, he now finally took action and started causing trouble with Luo BingHe again...

Shen Yuan can't believe that Ming Fan was still able to cause trouble with Luo BingHe even without the original Shen QingQiu's order anymore. And it's been years since he bullied Luo BingHe, he thought Ming Fan had already forgotten he's grudge towards the Protagonist, but in fact, it's Shen QingQiu's protection what made him low-key, him gritting his teeth with hatred behind the shadows, itching to take revenge for his stolen position.... So seeing Luo BingHe not being at Shizun's side anymore meaning he now has a chance! Truly a great tactic!

......

Shen QingQiu's sneering thoughts was immediately disrupted by the ungrateful Ming Fan.

"You fucker! You know now how to resist, hah?!"

Just as soon as Shen QingQiu heard a snickering voice from afar, he's face contorted with disbelief. Wait Brat! Just when did you learn how to cuss?

"Hah! You've really grown cocky and! And! impur- im-imprusive all these years! L-Little Bastard!" (And you even dared to act literate in front of the Protagonist when you can't even pronounce the word first of all?)

".... Why is Shixiong saying unreasonable things to this Shidi when it was you who clearly approached me first?"

"You-!"