#5 A Glimpse of Liu Mingyan, Liu Qingge and Qi Qingqi~

'Clang'

'Clang'

'Clang'

The sound of two swords clashing with each other every few seconds resounded together with another countless of swords parrying together everywhere.

A large number of disciples wearing different color of their own peak uniforms can be seen hopping around as if dodging their opponent's attack as well as swords aggressively striking either left or right as if carrying out offense to their opponents who's currently defending their ownselves.

Currently, most of the disciples of CangQiong Mountain Sect residing from different peaks were all assembled within the largest training ground of their Sect, [insert name of the place], in order to nurture their strength for the upcoming Immortal Alliance Conference by next year.

Since the disciples who will soon participate the event were obviously those who haven't attended it before and would want an enlightenment and experience, the majority of disciples practicing within the training grounds at the moment were from the latest two generations from each 12 peaks (excluding QianCao Peak) so they were quite many.

However, there was also another reason for these young generations desperate covet for improvement.

For the next two weeks, it'll be the time for the younger disciples to visit WanJian Peak for them to finally acquire their own life-bound spiritual sword.

WanJian Peak is a place that had no lacking of various spiritual sword. The disciples studying under the peak mostly excelled in forging spiritual swords, who also roamed around the world once a month to search for other exotic spiritual weapons acquired from different places to add to their armory that would later be bestowed to all CangQiong Sect's disciples.

Although the 'armory' don't exactly demonstrate as the exact armory room that anybody can just enter and leave―

In fact, it's a location that could be only entered by passing through a portal, which is exactly similar to heavenly realms created by ascended immortals that are mostly filled with treasures for cultivators and top-grade spiritual swords but will also not lack of living spiritual beasts. 

The armory realm of WanJian Peak was also created by the esteemed late founder peak lord. In order for him to ascend immortality without any worries still lingering his heart, the late peak lord created the realm for him to throw all of the spiritual swords he accumulated for the several hundreds of years of his living, so by then, in another several hundred years passing by, each latest generation of the Peak will follow suit and will continue contributing swords they could collect.

WanJian Peak is responsible for bestowing weapons to every disciple for them to be qualified as a cultivator. And similarly to heavenly realms―other than it being dense with spiritual Qi in which this place was also a perfect location for cultivating―in order for disciples to strive harder, strong spiritual beasts will be thrown within this realm to obstruct and test the perseverance of these disciples who's looking for their life-bound spiritual swords.

Among these younger generation, other than the knowledge of spiritual beasts living within the realm, no one knows what else are in there. 

So in order for them to be completely prepared, the young disciples had to give their all into training and it's also for them to acquire the top-grade swords within the armory realm that could accompany them in every life and death situations, and as well as to gain popularity and appreciation from every disciples; especially to their esteemed Masters.

....

From one of the largest corners of the training grounds, a lavender-colored sleeves kept flying around gently and smoothly, floating around the wind in an elegant and sophisticated manner.