Pt. - 4 : It's better if I stay away from him!

As she opened the door the person standing in front of the door said...."Here's your milk" it was the milk man! (Lol)

She took the milk, closed the door. Then, we had our breakfast together. After, she left for her job and I left for school...

At school -

Today felt a little bit lonely. Gusse why? Alex is absent today. So I did not have any conversations with anyone.

The sleeping bear just slept and did not wake up until the last bell rang.

Well how could he just sleep and sleep everyday without worrying about anything?? Well anyways...his life his choice...

I came back alone today. After reaching the path where we seperate, I looked towards the path where his house was. It made me think about him. The green eyed boy, I wanted to see him.

After returning home -

I throwed my bag on the ground and landed my body on the bed. Well, that was a need.

I'm curious why did Alex not come to school today? Is he sick? Should I go to his house and find out? He told me that he lives alone because of his family issues.. so I think I should go and check if he's alright or not.

I took some cookies with me that I bought yesterday. Locked the door, exited.

*Knock knock*

I knocked the door and after few minutes Alex opened the door looking sick. I asked him 'Alex are you sick?' and heard a "Yes" from him.

I entered his house. Wow beautiful and big, neat and clean, like everything looked aesthetic. There I spotted a piano! So damn gorgeous house! Oh wait I forgot about Alex...!

Befor going to his room I kept the cookies on the table while saying 'I brought some cookies for you' "Thnx" he said. After, he took me to his bed room. And returned back to his sleep. I put my hand on his head to check if he's alright or not. He was burning a little. I brought a wet towel and put it on his head, he slept unconsciously. After a while he woke up. 'Hey are you feeling good now?' asked I. "Better" he responded.

'Here drink this soup'. He slurped the soup which I made for him. I said 'Go take a shower you will feel more comfortable' "Fine going" he said and got inside the bathroom to take a shower. After waiting for some time he finally came with only a towel, he was half naked.

Damn boy! He got fucking six-packs! I stared at him. He saw me starring and said "It seems like you are mesmerized by my body" he said with a smirk on his face. 'Huh! No!  I mean...' I said hesitatingly. He started laughing while wearing his grey coloured t-shirt which looked damn sexy on him!

I was still looking at him until our eyes met! I then suddenly looked somewhere else out of nervousness. Then again looked at his face to see his expression. I saw him smirking at me. I pretend to check my mobile, this is the only idea which popped on my mind. After he got fully dressed he spoke standing in front of my face "I'm all good now thanks to my baby" I put my phone back in my pocket in a hurry and said 'Go...good' he smiled on me and stroked my hair, moved away. 'Can I go home now?' I asked out of embarassness. "What if I say no?" 'Pardon' "I said what if I say no?" 'I mean it's already so late my sister will comeback right now and I haven't informed her about coming to your house' "Okay Okay I was just joking around you can go why ask me"

After reaching the house -

My sister came after five minutes after I reach my house I guess.

After some time she cooked, we ate together. I was roming around when I saw her watching something strange on her mobile. Two boys were kissing each other! 'What are you watching!?' I asked her. "You don't know? It's called BL which means Boys Love. It's streaming nowadays" 'What?! What the hell? Why the hell are you watching this kind of stuff?!' "It's intresting and I loveeee watching bl!" Wtf is wrong with her? I came inside my room with all that confusion. Took out my phone and searched on Google about that weired stuff. *Searching results for bl* I... it's weired what the hell! gay love?! bxb? There I found some videos of some gays kissing and....................

After watching those videos I started feeling weired.

Suddenly remembered about Alex. Well what happened to Alex? Today he acted a little strange with me. Why was I nervous? Why was I embarassed? What's all this fuss!!?

It's better if I stay away from him!

From tomorrow I'm going to avoid him. I have to maintain distance from him.
_____________________________

¡You are all free to use the comment section. Write anything that's on ur mind you'll surely get a reply
Thank u!