Index lll episode 16

Start from the beginning

"You blew that poor man's mind." Mikoto chokes out, because it's extremely clear the man had no idea what else to say and spat the first thing that came to his incredulous mind.

"I mean, that's fair." Touma shrugs, before descending into giggles because why was that honestly the first thing the man focused on out of everything?

Last Order is laughing too hard to comment on Accelerator's tone or expression, since he is clearly using the mask a lot at the moment, hiding himself in order to get the job done.

Heaven heaves a tired sigh, despite his chuckles, because he has a feeling none of these men survive, though why he thinks that, he's not entirely sure since it's not the feeling he usually gets when Accelerator is going to kill someone.

"What a fucking dumbass." Accelerator scoffs, because the man chose to focus on that instead of anything else, which if he had maybe thought he perhaps could've survived this encounter.

"Hmm..." Index hums after settling down from her giggles, because she has a feeling that something is coming, something is going to happen and she does not like that, it's not a good feeling either. 

Accelerator is still hunched a bit from where he'd thrown them, but as he turns and starts to laugh again, the hole behind him, a grin settles on his face, the laugh not the broken shattered, crazy one from before but almost genuine were it not for the sinister sound in it. Three more of the men have gotten up, all gasping in fear or shock at the teen. Gunshots ring out and the three of them go down, shot from behind by a man, wearing a blue suit, white under shirt, red tie and sunglasses. He enters with a grunt and Accelerator gets a bit more ready, watching him closely. "Who are you?" There is little darkness or brokenness in his voice. The man stops several feet away, pistol still up and perhaps being reloaded.

"Oh no?" Touma hesitates because he honestly isn't sure what this could mean.

"What the fuck?" Mikoto wants to know what the fuck kind of gun does damage like that.

"Misaka does not like this man, murmurs Misaka Misaka, since he gives her a slimy feeling that oddly reminds her of nothing good." Last Order looks uncomfortable, squirming a bit as she tries to ignore the feeling.

"I can't say I recognize him either, which means not dark side, directly..." Yoshikawa grumbles, peering closely at the man in order to figure out who he might be.

"Oh dear..." Heaven hums because that might be someone he knows and if he's right there is not going to be a great fight ahead of him.

"He better not fucking touch you." Yomikawa says darkly, a promise in her words for what might happen to him if he does anything towards her oldest.

"I think he might need a bit of help." Index grins widely, knowing that it's a bit sharper than usual because she hates the thought of the man harming her family.

"Oh this fucker..." Accelerator sighs heavily, already recalling how much he hated the man from the start. 

"That doesn't matter, does it?" He aims his gun at the ground, before firing twice more, hitting two of the bodies and jolting them a bit. The man lowers the gun as he starts to move, heading for the other bodies likely. "If you're serious about keeping the city safe, take more care-" The albino watches him as he walks right in front of and past him, looking almost bored now. "-in doing so." Accelerator watches him, head following since this new person might be a threat. At the end of the sentence, his gaze narrows some. "Are you gonna answer my question or do you just wanna-" The albino tilts his head down and his glare gets a bit more harsh, clearly unsatisfied and annoyed already. "-die right here?" A thud as a body is kicked, his foot resting on it for a moment, before he steps back.